Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Chelsea smartened up and signed a deal with Gazprom but that semi against Barcelona in 2009...

United, who else were they going to get?

2009 it would of been the same CL final 2 years in a row and show the domination of english football.

UEFA couldnt have that and clearly robbed chelsea

even though i hate chelsea i felt for them, that was fukkery.

its going to backfire anyway because city will beat barca

3 prem teams in the quarters this year. :blessed:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
2009 it would of been the same CL final 2 years in a row and show the domination of english football.

UEFA couldnt have that and clearly robbed chelsea

even though i hate chelsea i felt for them, that was fukkery.

its going to backfire anyway because city will beat barca

4 prem teams in the quarters this year. :blessed:

WnN849k.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
Its a Christmas song :ufdup:

Came out for the Christmas charts in 1984 and the video is very much about Christmas.

Nah.
"Do they know it's Christmas?" is a Christmas song. "This Christmas" is a Christmas song. "Last Christmas" is just a breakup song with a Christmas backdrop instead of a prom or a wedding.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nah.
"Do they know it's Christmas?" is a Christmas song. "This Christmas" is a Christmas song. "Last Christmas" is just a breakup song with a Christmas backdrop instead of a prom or a wedding.
Oprah%20shaking%20her%20head.gif

"Do They Know its Christmas" is a racist song that shows the ignorance that westerners have towards Africa.

This Christmas is a banger, no remarks there

Last Christmas is a break-up rebound song that shows love can also be a gift on Christmas, and how ruthless one can be to another with that love. :ufdup:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Oprah%20shaking%20her%20head.gif

"Do They Know its Christmas" is a racist song that shows the ignorance that westerners have towards Africa.

This Christmas is a banger, no remarks there

Last Christmas is a break-up rebound song that shows love can also be a gift on Christmas, and how ruthless one can be to another with that love. :ufdup:

True :lolbron: but it's much more of a Christmas song than "LC".

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
http://www.soccerwire.com/news/leag...nders-eddie-johnson-set-for-stunning-d-c-move

EJ to DC, great move :ehh:

sounders rescued him after he was a punchline in england, have two decent seasons and act like a c*nt when they appreciated you and were gonna pay you at the end of the season anyway, brehs.

I heard he got in a fight with someone at practice. Just a rumor, but makes sense as he was held out from practice the next day as Seattle was trying to clinch a playoff spot. Dempsey is supposedly one of his best friends so I'm sure it's a tricky situation in Seattle how you handle Eddie.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, is france ok breh? There a secret herp epidemic or something? There's more pharmacies than newsagents outchea :wtf: lol

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Ayo @Liu Kang I'm in paris atm

Any good decently priced restaurants/grills/places to eat? :ld: anything but italian mate.
You looking for restaurant chains ? Grills ?

Also, is france ok breh? There a secret herp epidemic or something? There's more pharmacies than newsagents outchea :wtf: lol
LOL. We are the first in antidepressant consumption, that may be why :blessed:

EDIT : Where you at more specifically ? I don't know the prices in LDN but overall japanese restaurants are really cheap and you can eat good and well. If you're in 1st arrondissement, check Les Halles (next to Beaubourg), there is some good stuff here.

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You looking for restaurant chains ? Grills ?

LOL. We are the first in antidepressant consumption, that may be why :blessed:
I see I see. most people here do look skressed.

And i guess restaurant chains breh. The fucc is a 'frunch' btw? I walked past one today. Their food good?