Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
all i want is deep playoff runs, I dont need a title. If they dont do that then I know its just not worth it.
i agree. i just want respectability. grind that out for a decade, keep the team together and we can get lucky and snag a title like the mavs did, or at least show up like the sonics and jazz did in the 90s

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:gladbron: beal blowing to the basket and melo chuckin it up on some playground shyt to end the game was the best possible way to win this game

besides that 15 point blowout we had goin there for a minute :patrice:

Son, that last play had EVERYONE like :huh:. 3 timeouts and this cat throws up some Like Mike shyt.

Im still in shock.

Messi to Juventus next?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: OFT is a movement, its bigger than "man".
OFT is the army, better yet the navy :whew:

One thing that I think always gets lost in the generation blame game is that when saying a generation is full of fuccboys, wasn't it supposed to be the previous generations job to ensure they were raised up to be real niccas? :dahell:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
article-2524809-1A20C15B00000578-303_634x452.jpg

After Liverpool scored their 3rd goal? :ohhh:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...B--Levys-humilation-bust-Freund-Adebayor.html

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.soccerwire.com/news/leag...nders-eddie-johnson-set-for-stunning-d-c-move

The Florida native’s frustration at his relatively modest wages (players’ union documents list his guaranteed compensation at $106,333.33 and $156,333.33 over the past two years) relative to his 23 goals and five assists over the past two seasons appears to have boiled over. Those close to the team offer tales of late appearances and lackadaisical efforts at training sessions, bitter disputes with head coach Sigi Schmid and rocky interactions with even those close to him.

“He’s the worst,” said one source with knowledge of Johnson’s situation who spoke anonymously due to the sensitivity of the subject matter. “For a guy who was [effectively] out of soccer two years ago and now has a chance to go to another World Cup, he’s simply the worst.”

Though the Sounders have precious little space under the league’s stringent salary cap, it was not inconceivable that additional funds could eventually be directed in Johnson’s direction. But he pressed the issue with a very public “pay me” message during his celebration of a goal against Columbus on Aug. 31 and was ordered by Schmid to stay away from the team’s training session on Oct. 23 amid the team’s stunning 0-4-3 slide to end the regular season.

Multiple sources informed SoccerWire.com that at least one lucrative offer worth seven figures annually was submitted for Johnson by a top-flight Mexican club this fall. But the player himself was hesitant to wade into a new challenge with uncertain levels of playing time just six months out from the 2014 World Cup. He was a mainstay in the USMNT’s qualifying campaign and appears to be a frontrunner for one of coach Jurgen Klinsmann’s roster spots in Brazil next summer.

EJ to DC, great move :ehh:

sounders rescued him after he was a punchline in england, have two decent seasons and act like a c*nt when they appreciated you and were gonna pay you at the end of the season anyway, brehs.

Last edited: