Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
How is Last Christmas not a Christmas song? :dwillhuh:

One breh gives another breh his heart and that breh goes and regifts it on some fukkboy shyt.

I guess Home Alone 2 is simply about the rambunctious adventures of a mischievous tween in New York who thwarts two career criminals and befriends a homeless aviary sitter, all of which just happens to take place during Christmas :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Yeah Kebabs are good and there are everywhere lol.
Usually I take me some lamb or some chicken because I'm not really fan of veal like that. Mixed with bulgur it's :ohlawd:
What's that?
I'm a veal fan, but the lamb/veal mix is just :lawd: not a fan of the tiny ass kebabs doe, all over Europe(except germany and some places in france) I've seen these fake ass midget sized kebabs :stopitslime:
Doner is what I love to FEAST, haven't eaten a legit big triangular bread of doner in close to a decade :wow: them german shyts are insane.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
What's that?
I'm a veal fan, but the lamb/veal mix is just :lawd: not a fan of the tiny ass kebabs doe, all over Europe(except germany and some places in france) I've seen these fake ass midget sized kebabs :stopitslime:
Doner is what I love to FEAST, haven't eaten a legit big triangular bread of doner in close to a decade :wow: them german shyts are insane.
Bulgur, it's some turkish wheat looking like that :
bulgur-pilaf.jpg

Yeah I usually take a plate when I go to a kebab. Fukk a sammich having me all greasy, I'm a gentleman :lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, you'll see. I went out a few times in the Bastille area and we basically took a walk and choose where we wanted to go just feeling the atmosphere.
For pubs/cafés, look at the terraces if they are full or not, if people are talking. Look at the interior or listen to the music and if it pleases you and enter one. Drinks are kinda expensive though, beware. 5/6 € average for mojitos, if you can, get in during happy hours.

But there are also plenty of cozy/jazz bars if you just want to spend an evening/night with you and your girl in a quieter place

Anyway, how's your french ? :lolbron:
My french is fuccing awful :sadcam: it's actually embarrassing me lol

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
My french is fuccing awful :sadcam: it's actually embarrassing me lol
LMAO. You and your girl didn't at least practice a little before the trip ? :lolbron:
If you stay in touristic areas, most waiters can speak english if you don't mind the french accent obviously. But if you get to random places, you will have some troubles being understood unfortunately. Anyway sign language works everywhere :lolbron:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Club World Cup is underway in Morrocos lads and Bayern will play shortly against Marcelo Lippi's team Guangzhou, which knocked out Al Ahly in the quarter final of the cup. The O line of the Chinese team is pretty stacked with ex Brazilian league players in Conca, Elkeson and Muirqui.

@Don Rhymus 's Gaylo play tomorrow against Raja Casablanca, the home team that managed to beat Monterrey and eliminate them from the competition. For the interest of all football fans near and far let's hope for a final between mighty Bayern and the home side Raja Casablanca

:smugbiden:
Casablanca is my favorite movie. :ehh:

It won't save them. :demonic:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Never seen that shyt, better than Lawrence in Arabia? :patrice:
It's not even kinda the same movie :yeshrug:

Casablanca is higher on my all-time list.

If/When you watch it, you have to remember that all those cliche turns of phrase you hear in the dialog....weren't cliche until AFTER this movie. It's probably the single most impactful movie, in turns of cultural imprint, that has ever movied.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
It's not even kinda the same movie :yeshrug:

Casablanca is higher on my all-time list.

If/When you watch it, you have to remember that all those cliche turns of phrase you hear in the dialog....weren't cliche until AFTER this movie. It's probably the single most impactful movie, in turns of cultural imprint, that has ever movied.
:whoo: gonna have to peep it.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:wow: I wanna give Jozy a hug and a pat on the head right now :wow:

after seeing the best chance of the match (created by him) go over the bar after a johnson shot misses by like 10 feet high and wide

dude just sank to his knees for a good 5 seconds

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:wow: I wanna give Jozy a hug and a pat on the head right now :wow:

after seeing the best chance of the match (created by him) go over the bar after a johnson shot misses by like 10 feet high and wide

dude just sank to his knees for a good 5 seconds

Cism

Why dont you call him boy while you at it too.