Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm sold, sign him up
33lpgs9.jpg.gif

:deadrose:

Guarin is good but a tier below what United and Chelsea should be fighting over.
Better than Cleverley, Jones, Giggs and all that other shyte tbf.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
That Spurs job isn't bad if it weren't for the expectations.

whoever takes over from now will have a cake job. just score goals, play attractive football , throw the Europa shyt into the bushes and use the under armor training devices instead of trying to eyeball players fitness.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
he is so fast with the ball :wow:

I really wish he attacked the basket more tho

Not even paying attention to the bum ass Knicks, just him. I didn't realize PGs could be fast and not fat.

*Tinfoil hat on*:guilty:

Ever since Platini took over UEFA, I really could care less about the CL, it's clear there some agenda against English teams.

Arsenal getting Bayern and Barca every year and Milan the year we win our group.

@frush11 Richie Spice Ghetto Girl came on and I thought of you and Keyshia Cole breh.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@mastermind John Wall is unreal in person
you at the garden? if you start rooting for the wiz TONIGHT i'll grant you a free pass to switch allegiances. this is coming from someone with a bullets pennant signed by michael adams and mitchell butler. i'm OG certified.
*Tinfoil hat on*:guilty:

Ever since Platini took over UEFA, I really could care less about the CL, it's clear there some agenda against English teams.
don't even need the hat breh, they are shameless. and i go out of my way to decry every conspiracy theory i hear.

i know you hate chelsea and yadda yadda but even you gotta feel me on that hennnig ovrebo shyt in a few years back. no way they were gonna allow another all england final, especially a repeat.

too bad that debacle didn't happen before our current smiley era,
ovrebo_tom_v2.jpg
woulda been excellent

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you at the garden? if you start rooting for the wiz TONIGHT i'll grant you a free pass to switch allegiances. this is coming from someone with a bullets pennant signed by michael adams and mitchell butler. i'm OG certified.

don't even need the hat breh, they are shameless. and i go out of my way to decry every conspiracy theory i hear.

i know you hate chelsea and yadda yadda but even you gotta feel me on that hennnig ovrebo shyt in a few years back. no way they were gonna allow another all england final, especially a repeat.

too bad that debacle didn't happen before our current smiley era,
ovrebo_tom_v2.jpg
woulda been excellent

I feels you, UEFA clearly hates England, the way FIFA hates the US. Liverpool really fukked English clubs over with that Heysel shyt. I love the fact that for as much as the continental Euros look down on British football, they know deep down. If Heysel didn't happen, English clubs would've continued to shyt on them.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real tho, them continental Euro clubs, better hope the British government never loosen up its work permit laws. Cause if that happens, they are done.

That's the one thing, that' truly stopping the PL from utter dominance.