Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
its an inside joke.... only asians get down with frats, who joins a frat or takes one seriously at a commuter school? :snoop:

since this is the coli i'm gonna say 1. trying to be like white college students 2. bottom of the totem-pole lames and this is the only way to fool themselves into gaining coolness or whatever

:heh:
RIP to the kid, but I'm just shocked that they had a getaway to pledge a frat. I don't remember any frat activity at Brooklyn at all. :laugh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Any of you brehs seen One Night in Turin? I was flipping thru the documentaries on Netflix and saw it randomly, how I've never heard of this I dunno :dahell:

Narrated by Gary Oldman :dahell:

My nikka Gazza, hate it had to be him :sadcam:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I ike Lorde :leon:

but she's way too "singer/songwriter-y" for me. not enough to carry an album, aside from the top single and the second one, it all sounds so samey. same style, same tempo, same type of lyrics.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
article-0-1A06919D00000578-841_964x694.jpg

like Rhymus said dude is the prototype :wow:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I ike Lorde :leon:

but she's way too "singer/songwriter-y" for me. not enough to carry an album, aside from the top single and the second one, it all sounds so samey. same style, same tempo, same type of lyrics.
Isn't she racist or summat

Man that soccer thread in TLR is pretty fukking terrible. And that's saying something for that place.
Any soccer post on this site not made by an OFT breh is cringey as fock for me

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Man that soccer thread in TLR is pretty fukking terrible. And that's saying something for that place.
:banderas: I was just reading this

I'm so over that "you're into soccer too???" thing. I don't even give a fukk anymore. If you are, expect abuse of some kind, real soccer bantz yeh?

Isn't she racist or summat
only in that "liberal white person getting offended on behalf of black people: type of way

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
i only know about tlr because i'm always in the showroom that part of the coli is a cesspool...how can you be worse than jbo?

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
i only know about tlr because i'm always in the showroom that part of the coli is a cesspool...how can you be worse than jbo?
It's a horrorshow breh the same threads about interracial relationships and fake militants trying to out militant each other over and over sprinkled in with another thread about divorce statistics and inter-forum drama

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
It's a horrorshow breh the same threads about interracial relationships and fake militants trying to out militant each other over and over sprinkled in with another thread about divorce statistics and inter-forum drama

:what: troll olympics over there

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
So I just organized my final schedule and work schedule. My manager would ROAST me if I told her I'm not coming in the entire week cuz I gotta study but I might have to do it. The one class I was in danger of failing I'm actually passing right now so if I don't absolutely bottle the exam I'm good money for graduation. I coulda atleast got a C+ if I had a good attitude about the class but it was one of those bull shyt requirement classes for me so you know I didn't give no fukk :manny: my TA is so fine doe the best looking woman I've ever seen no Drake :noah: