Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Oh my bad, I saw it and forgot :snoop:

So first download GIMP, it's free and easy.
Then, you you got two solutions : either
- you crop out a flat-top haircut from an image with a breh having his head in a similar angle (Google Images can help with "flat+top+afro" for example)
- you draw it roughly (if it's a smiley because it's small and you don't need to be accurate.
cant rep you again :wow:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
City 7-0 at home 29 GF 2 GA :wow:

Going for a respectable 2-0 defeat for Arsenal

Those numbers dont scare me breh :camby:, we've played City extremely well up there for years.

Our style gives them problems and Yaya can't be half assing his way through this.

Full strength I'm confident but the brehs look tired and we aint Barcelona with the PEDs. Think we will start well and fall apart.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Those numbers dont scare me breh :camby:, we've played City extremely well up there for years.

Our style gives them problems and Yaya can't be half assing his way through this.

Full strength I'm confident but the brehs look tired and we aint Barcelona with the PEDs. Think we will start well and fall apart.

Difference is City been putting them things up at home this season....I'm thinking 3-2 City

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Difference is City been putting them things up at home this season....I'm thinking 3-2 City

They've been doing that for a few seasons, granted not to this extent but we've gave them problems.

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
Don't forget what Bayern did to City at the Ethiad :deadhorse:

:whoa: I ain't saying we're gonna do the same, just don't think City is invincible at home.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
article-0-1A06919D00000578-841_964x694.jpg

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Don't forget what Bayern did to City at the Ethiad :deadhorse:

:whoa: I ain't saying we're gonna do the same, just don't think City is invincible at home.

Bayern been rippin everybody tho breh..... :manny:

Fwiw i don't think we're invincible at home either...but their form at home makes me much more comfortable.

They've been doing that for a few seasons, granted not to this extent but we've gave them problems.

Fair enough