Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
An attractive woman hopping on a professional footballer's dikk how surprising. What if he was some postal worker or he was employed at the bureau de tabac? :fryhmm:

She was with him before he got on.

It's all about the mouthpiece and not caring. Money gives you that but the most legendary playboys I know are fat or 5'3'', just normal blokes.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Some do some don't fam I get in where I fit in :manny:

Either get with a fat bird and then train that fat off her, better check her family history tho, don’t want them types that once she has a kid the fat never comes off or retain water like a blue whale

or

Take your ass off to one of the umpteen sex sites there are all over the internet and if you have one, get your BBC out take a picture of it, if you aint packing then hope you’ve hit the gym and use that as a profile pic and then wait for all the 30+ year old CAC women who have a BBC fetish to hit you up.

20 year old brehs want to settle down and have picket fences :scusthov:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Rooney and his people are at it again :snoop:

I knew this would happen

We should of got rid of him, moyes thinks licking his bum is going to make him stay.

hes gone in the summer or he will be going for free the year after, he doesnt care about utd anymore.

could of dashed him and get ozil but... :beli:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
KobeGala4.jpg

:wow:

Kobe the gawd leading us to the light :wow: :wow:

Peep the avi :myman:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
you aint get notified? :patrice:

i wanted to learn how to create flat tops and other comical smileys.
Oh my bad, I saw it and forgot :snoop:

So first download GIMP, it's free and easy.
Then, you you got two solutions : either
- you crop out a flat-top haircut from an image with a breh having his head in a similar angle (Google Images can help with "flat+top+afro" for example)
- you draw it roughly (if it's a smiley because it's small and you don't need to be accurate.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I knew this would happen

We should of got rid of him, moyes thinks licking his bum is going to make him stay.

hes gone in the summer or he will be going for free the year after, he doesnt care about utd anymore.

could of dashed him and get ozil but... :beli:

Y'all wouldn't know what to do with him if you had him.