Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
fukk work seriously, I used it as a kinda resume builder and a way to get money but for why? So I can buy sneakers and shoes for hoes who won't give me any play (that's not one of my hyperbole self-deprecating troll posts it's real shyt)? I would still find a way to procrastinate and not do shyt but what if I wasn't a slave to money. Dealing with shytty customers for wot, a few hundred in my account every 2 weeks so I can buy materialistic shyt that will get me nowhere in life except for 3 likes on insta?

I don't wanna pull a deadbeat dad and dip on my co-workers when they need me the most this holiday season but this 2 week notice ting is looking tempting right nahhh :patrice:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
fukk work seriously, I used it as a kinda resume builder and a way to get money but for why? So I can buy sneakers and shoes for hoes who won't give me any play (that's not one of my hyperbole self-deprecating troll posts it's real shyt)? I would still find a way to procrastinate and not do shyt but what if I wasn't a slave to money. Dealing with shytty customers for wot, a few hundred in my account every 2 weeks so I can buy materialistic shyt that will get me nowhere in life except for 3 likes on insta?

I don't wanna pull a deadbeat dad and dip on my co-workers when they need me the most this holiday season but this 2 week notice ting is looking tempting right nahhh :patrice:

That's the best type of job to be honest, spending your whole check on clothes and alcohol :bow:

Those were great, enjoy it before you start questioning the finite quality of life, before you begin to realize that most of what we do in life is to resolve the failures of our parents (e.g. Your parents made bad financial decisions, so you have anxiety about saving, how you spend your money).

shyt I'm in that mode right now, constantly fretting about retirement, pondering how difficult it is to save. These IRA accounts got a nikka scressed :dahell:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
That's the best type of job to be honest, spending your whole check on clothes and alcohol :bow:

Those were great, enjoy it before you start questioning the finite quality of life, before you begin to realize that most of what we do in life is to resolve the failures of our parents (e.g. Your parents made bad financial decisions, so you have anxiety about saving, how you spend your money).

shyt I'm in that mode right now, constantly fretting about retirement, pondering how difficult it is to save. These IRA accounts got a nikka scressed :dahell:
iuQNEmn4sORI8.gif

I don't even wanna think about that breh. When I actually have to start paying REAL bills yea ok I'll probably Budd Dwyer myself

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
brehs i pray i get to enjoy this 401k money...i'ma be tight in that casket if i don't get to atleast get my shyt after all this saving... like penfield said, enjoy it now while you can.

Can't sleep for shyt today just happy to be outta town for the weekend, gonna meet up with my college brehs in boston :beli: .

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
So I just organized my final schedule and work schedule. My manager would ROAST me if I told her I'm not coming in the entire week cuz I gotta study but I might have to do it. The one class I was in danger of failing I'm actually passing right now so if I don't absolutely bottle the exam I'm good money for graduation. I coulda atleast got a C+ if I had a good attitude about the class but it was one of those bull shyt requirement classes for me so you know I didn't give no fukk :manny: my TA is so fine doe the best looking woman I've ever seen no Drake :noah:

She got an instagram :lupe:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So Beyonce dropped what's essentially a mixtape of songs from an album she's probably scrapped with no promotion. Gotta admit, that shit is pretty boss.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Any of you brehs seen One Night in Turin? I was flipping thru the documentaries on Netflix and saw it randomly, how I've never heard of this I dunno :dahell:

Narrated by Gary Oldman :dahell:

My nikka Gazza, hate it had to be him :sadcam:

You just seeing it now, I lived that shyt as an 8 year old. 1st and last time I ever cried because of a sporting contest. :to:

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
RVP out for a month :beli:

Don't want to wish ill will on anyone, but I honestly was wondering how he managed to stay injury free for y'all when he could only manage a full season for us once.

I guess the horse placenta wore off :manny:

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
My job 80% time is people wining and dining me to spend money with them. :blessed: shyt becomes a curse at some point.

RvP :lupe: