Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ware-Man-City-needed-goal-finish-Group-D.html

:wow: I KNEW IT!!!! They weren't playing with any urgency, and I was like :mindblown: why why why aren't they going all out

knew they had fukked up

Pellegrini admitted that he would only have put on Aguero if City had made it 4-2. ‘Maybe if we had scored a fourth goal I would have made the change,’ said the confused Chilean coach. ‘It was important to be first in the group but not the most important.

‘Arsenal on Sunday was a priority above this game. I said it was very difficult to win by three goals.’

Montez

Superstar
Daps
City bout to get Real in the next round.

Why is Roy Keane so mad?

:demonic: my favorite man even tho Reese can do his thing from time to time.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Scholes stans: What you got to say about Keane putting Ince next to him in his all time United XI and leaving ? Aint he supposed to be all the top brehs favourite because they know the game? :lupe:

It seems the breh that was right next to him was looking at him like look at this bum go :what:

Last edited:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
he only did that because ince had disagreements with fergie aswell

keane was in full hater mode with his starting 11.

didnt pick neville or giggs either. called them the "choir boys"

BOBN

Pro
Daps
he only did that because ince had disagreements with fergie aswell

keane was in full hater mode with his starting 11.

didnt pick neville or giggs either. called them the "choir boys"
Well he let it be known why he didnt pick Giggs. "Having a great career doesnt make you a great player" :russ:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
City bout to get Real in the next round.

Why is Roy Keane so mad?

:demonic: my favorite man even tho Reese can do his thing from time to time.
you seen this baby pic of :demonic: ?

Fredo-and-father-297x300.png

is it wrong to be scared of this breh? :lupe:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Took a listen to that Roc Marciano album, I made it 5 tracks, props for the recommendation brehs :tu:

That's better than the new Childish Gambino album which I turned off halfway through the second track.

Doesn't this sound like the same shyt that people were making almost a decade ago? I feel like Evidence has been rapping the same bars for the past 30 tracks, the production sounds like amateurish knock off Madlib beats, all the samples pretty boring, nothing really all that creative.

Speaking of Madlib, I'm willing to put it out there that Madvillainy is the best rap album of the 2000's. I just listened to it for the first time probably since senior year in high school, maybe college or so. Still sounds amazing. :dahell:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Took a listen to that Roc Marciano album, I made it 5 tracks, props for the recommendation brehs :tu:

That's better than the new Childish Gambino album which I turned off halfway through the second track.

Doesn't this sound like the same shyt that people were making almost a decade ago? I feel like Evidence has been rapping the same bars for the past 30 tracks, the production sounds like amateurish knock off Madlib beats, all the samples pretty boring, nothing really all that creative.

Speaking of Madlib, I'm willing to put it out there that Madvillainy is the best rap album of the 2000's. I just listened to it for the first time probably since senior year in high school, maybe college or so. Still sounds amazing. :dahell:
I've soured on so much of Madvillainy it's gotten to the point where the only thing I can listen to is "Rhinestone Cowboy", which is still one of my jams though.

That new Gambino :lawd:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Brehs, let's expose ourselves :shaq:

Itunes Top 10 most played.

Mine are
1. Snake Pond - Raekwon
2. Famous - Currensy
3. Beach is Better - Jay-Z
4. Lotus Flower - Radiohead
5. Box Chevy - Yelawolf
6. Dart School - Raekwon
7. Country shyt - Big KRIT
8. Olympic Airways - Foals
9. Somebody to Love Me - Mark Ronson
10. NoSummr4u - oOoOO

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I've soured on so much of Madvillainy it's gotten to the point where the only thing I can listen to is "Rhinestone Cowboy", which is still one of my jams though.

That new Gambino :lawd:

Why has it soured on you? Just curious.

For Gambino did you do the whole thing, read that script, watch that video or whatever the fukk. Maybe I'll try that when I have absolutely nothing to do during the day.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Why has it soured on you? Just curious.

For Gambino did you do the whole thing, read that script, watch that video or whatever the fukk. Maybe I'll try that when I have absolutely nothing to do during the day.
I read the script later, but the first I heard it was driving out to the airport to pick my parents up on a beautiful 70 degree Floridian morning. It passed the whip test with flying colors. The Worst Guys and Telegraph Ave are :wow: But then again, I'm one of the worlds preeminent Donald Glover stans. Been bumping his music since his experimental hip hop instrumental albums that came out when I was high school.

Could really give a fukk about the script tbh. Don't see why people are losing their shyt over it.

And with Madvillainy? I've just gotten over music that doesn't sound smooth and refined. Looking at my itunes most played, across genres, I'm just into really wavy shyt. I was the biggest doom stan (still am, in a way, love the breh as a rapper) but his music just does less and less for me.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I don't have itunes but I'll create one of recent favorites I've listened to multiple times

1. Blondie - Slow Motion
2. New Radicals - Get What You Give
3. Hootie and the Blowfish - Hannah Jane
4. Major Lazer ft Ezra Koenig - Jessica
5. Vengaboys - Boom Boom Boom Boom
6. Rizzle Kicks - The Reason I Live
7. Tom Jones - Help Yourself
8. Labi Siffre - Something Inside So Strong
9. Vampire Weekend - White Sky
10. Wolfmother - Woman