Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:whew: last 10 minutes of the Olympiakos game has been a fukking joke

3 pens for olympiakos, missed the first 2. 3 red cards for anderlecht. despite this olympiakos only had like 5 people defending against 5 of andrelecht in the lat minute and almost getting scored on and eliminated.

video game stuff, but not even video game stuff cause they've evolved past shyt like that

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
frnXxyM.gif

:kobepls:

I activated the coli jinx

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I want to add to this thread....

If a girl is feeling you, she is feeling you. Meaning...text messages aren't one sided, telephone calls aren't one sided and meetups aren't one sided. As men we are supposed to initiate things of course, but when you have to do it over and over again you're practically convincing the girl to go out with you. Let it go. I'm the kind of person that will drop a potential relationship if I feel that the woman isn't into it like I am. You have to trust your gut. Sometimes I'm wrong and sometimes I'm right but I live with it. There are way too many women out there to put yourself through that. All women have options whether they admit it or not. As a man it is essential for you to have options unless you are in a committed relationship. You have to even the playing field."
Quick lil gems still passing off stuff you should have learnt in your teens as science :wow:

@SCORCH :wow:

I deleted the numbers of every girl who I don't have atleast a 60-40 text ratio with.

Contacts looking empty as fock :lallana:

So that's every girl then?
WGojXKF.png

Don't watch breh, fresh start :myman:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Quick lil gems still passing off stuff you should have learnt in your teens as science :wow:
In my teens every where I went hoes liked me, no flexin, that shyt excite me

lil-jojo-o.gif

I've been taking L'z sprinkled with Ws since I turned 18 doe idk why.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
RIP Lil JoJo, voice of the streets man.

The Ls make the Ws sweeter. I got a 25 etter aphabet tho. :obama:

:sadcam: The Ls been racking up lately.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
RIP Lil JoJo, voice of the streets man.

The Ls make the Ws sweeter. I got a 25 etter aphabet tho. :obama:

:sadcam: The Ls been racking up lately.
It's crazy how out of all these Chicago zombies Lil Jojo was the one who had legit talent. RIP even though that BDK song did him in.

I haven't been taking as many Lz recently cuz I just stopped playing the game for now

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
we all take Ls, unless you happily married.

Anyone who says they havent are lying like shyt.

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
It's crazy how out of all these Chicago zombies Lil Jojo was the one who had legit talent. RIP even though that BDK song did him in.

I haven't been taking as many Lz recently cuz I just stopped playing the game for now
Durk >

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan

"Durk a hoe, called my phone saying he don't want no beef" :banderas:

Apart from Lz anthem I really dont fukk with durk like that. He just seems like the most level headed dude out of the whole drill movement. Although the similarities with grime are uncanny, im too old for these youth movements - they all sound the same to me :manny: But I do like some of the shyt herb and bibby have dropped.