Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Brehs, let's expose ourselves :shaq:

Itunes Top 10 most played.

Mine are
1. Snake Pond - Raekwon
2. Famous - Currensy
3. Beach is Better - Jay-Z
4. Lotus Flower - Radiohead
5. Box Chevy - Yelawolf
6. Dart School - Raekwon
7. Country shyt - Big KRIT
8. Olympic Airways - Foals
9. Somebody to Love Me - Mark Ronson
10. NoSummr4u - oOoOO

Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy
A Tribe Called Quest - Buggin' Out
Kendrick Lamar - Ronald Reagan Era
Chief Keef - Citgo
Wings - Band on the Run
Ras Kass - On Earth As It Is
Oasis - Rock n Roll Star
Radiohead - Karma Police
Cormega - R U My nikka?
Portishead - Only You

:shaq: exposed :camby:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
OFT are we rocking these for the winter?

6ln48u-l-610x610-shoes-red-timbs-timberlands.jpg

13timbs.jpg
:camby: screams "nyc bama" to me

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
And with Madvillainy? I've just gotten over music that doesn't sound smooth and refined. Looking at my itunes most played, across genres, I'm just into really wavy shyt. I was the biggest doom stan (still am, in a way, love the breh as a rapper) but his music just does less and less for me.

I see. Though with that album I'd say it's pretty hard to say that, well, it's not smooth, but people try to always say that it's unfocused (I don't think that's what you're saying) when I think it's one of the most intricately and tightly produced albums I've ever heard. The snippets perfectly placed, the beats, under 50 minutes, shyt is mindblowing to be honest. I dunno even know why people are clamoring for a sequel, just let it be one of those one off anomalies in music, the collabo album that was actually worth its salt.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I see. Though with that album I'd say it's pretty hard to say that, well, it's not smooth, but people try to always say that it's unfocused (I don't think that's what you're saying) when I think it's one of the most intricately and tightly produced albums I've ever heard. The snippets perfectly placed, the beats, under 50 minutes, shyt is mindblowing to be honest. I dunno even know why people are clamoring for a sequel, just let it be one of those one off anomalies in music, the collabo album that was actually worth its salt.
I absolutely loved it as an experience. But, I'm a person that's only seen the Godfather once and has no desire to watch it again. Like, as soon as the credits hit I was like "Yep, probably the greatest movie I've ever seen" and kept it moving. There is no moment in particular, outside of Rhinestone, that I feel an urge to revisit.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy
A Tribe Called Quest - Buggin' Out
Kendrick Lamar - Ronald Reagan Era
Chief Keef - Citgo
Wings - Band on the Run
Ras Kass - On Earth As It Is
Oasis - Rock n Roll Star
Radiohead - Karma Police
Cormega - R U My nikka?
Portishead - Only You

:shaq: exposed :camby:
Band on the run doe :lupe:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I absolutely loved it as an experience. But, I'm a person that's only seen the Godfather once and has no desire to watch it again. Like, as soon as the credits hit I was like "Yep, probably the greatest movie I've ever seen" and kept it moving. There is no moment in particular, outside of Rhinestone, that I feel an urge to revisit.

Fair enough :ehh:

I'll do like yooyoyo and do a list of the songs that I've been listening to a lot the past few months:

Arcade Fire - Afterlife
Future Islands - Before the Bridge
Shawne Jackson - Loveline
Music Go Music - People All Over the World
Orlando Johnson - Turn The Music On
The Smiths - Ask
Tammi Terrell - All I Do Is Think About You
A Flock Of Seagulls - Space Age Love Song
Yaz - Bring Your Love Down
Tears for Fears - Change

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
re: @Grams friendzone thread

you guys ever play different roles in different girls' lives? like one of them sees you as the nice guy with the degree who can rock a sweater and brown leather shoes, while another sees you as the wolf she met in an after party with strippers? or is that just some sociopath shyt i've done? :patrice:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
re: @Grams friendzone thread

you guys ever play different roles in different girls' lives? like one of them sees you as the nice guy with the degree who can rock a sweater and brown leather shoes, while another sees you as the wolf she met in an after party with strippers? or is that just some sociopath shyt i've done? :patrice:

Some girls see me as a wasteman
Some girls see me as a wasteman they would let smash :ehh: