Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
so who's getting up at 8 for the Gala/Juve restart :scheme:

and donald glover isnt some lame white boy only rap thing? does he actually get respect?
He's a cornball who other cornballs try to gas so they can seem more intelligent. I swear to gawd if he smashed Alison Brie and I didn't

justin-timberlake-about-to-breakdown-cry.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
alright thats what I was thinking. like a hipster-only rapper whose lyrics are "good" but no one really gives a fukk about aka underground rap and artists only 10 people listen to. but is technically good. except he has that built-in white audience

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
alright thats what I was thinking. like a hipster-only rapper whose lyrics are "good" but no one really gives a fukk about aka underground rap and artists only 10 people listen to. but is technically good. except he has that built-in white audience
Not at all, but carry on brehs

That's my greatest black entertainer walking the earth today :to:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@penfield I bet you the breh was on reddit reading posts by girls saying they love getting their hair flipped right before a kiss so he thought he was about to get in there on a sho ting :mike:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2013/dec/10/fcgnistan-grifk-best-worst-of-football-video

:dempsey: amazing scenes

FC Gnistan and GrIFK's football match in the Finnish third division proves to be an entertaining encounter for the spectators. Featuring peculiar goal celebrations, goalkeeper mistakes, an astonishingly bad miss and one spectacular equaliser goal, the match ends 3-3 after 97 minutes of play. FC Gnistan is based in Helsinki and ranked second in their division

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@penfield I bet you the breh was on reddit reading posts by girls saying they love getting their hair flipped right before a kiss so he thought he was about to get in there on a sho ting :mike:
breh was prolly reading the quick gems thread
WkEj6Yu.png

now he's definitely posting in it
WkEj6Yu.png

Montez

Superstar
Daps
you seen this baby pic of :demonic: ?

Fredo-and-father-297x300.png

is it wrong to be scared of this breh? :lupe:

If you're not scared, you're not living. Everyone of them GBE brehs scare the shyt out of me.

This is just off the top

Bum Bum - Timaya
What won't you do for love - Bobby Caldwell
Watch Out for This - Busy Signal + Major Lazer
Takeover - Jay
Come Round - Mavado
Most I - Chronixx :blessed: not even religious but :wow:
Missing You - Case
7 Days - Craig David
Got to Make It - Richie Spice
Fantasy - Earth, Wind, and Fire

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
breh was prolly reading the quick gems thread
WkEj6Yu.png

now he's definitely posting in it
WkEj6Yu.png
Remember when I said I was gonna take my PAWG to the Red Bulls game? I'm so glad we had beef and I took my brother instead cuz I would've been just like that breh. Bullet dodged like Neo in the Matrix anddemtingsdere :whew:

I woulda got atleast a blowjob or else I woulda Mike Miller'd me a bytch, leave her in the streets :demonic:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Man, the football was alright but the thing that stood out most to me was the quaint village that surrounded that pitch. Christ, I can't be the only one who wants to escape to some remote village in the nordic countries or some random european country.

I think I only say that because I've been wanting to move away from Colorado for a long time for good. I think like what Montez was talking about a month or so ago, wanting to move away from everything and start new.

Though I have my doubts about it all. Either Walt said it or someone else said it, you can't move away hoping to run away from yourself. It was either Hemingway, some other author or Walt.

Either way, one of my best brehs called me out for overthinking everything ala Kunty a few weeks back, go figure :heh: