Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Someone on twitter said Ashley Young has to be involved in match fixing with the attempts on goal he had :laff:

Dark ages :to:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
frnXxyM.gif

Pelligrini needs to disconnect from this game...the gulf in class is too much. I'm embarrassed.

:kobepls:

Last edited:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
"I want to add to this thread....

If a girl is feeling you, she is feeling you. Meaning...text messages aren't one sided, telephone calls aren't one sided and meetups aren't one sided. As men we are supposed to initiate things of course, but when you have to do it over and over again you're practically convincing the girl to go out with you. Let it go. I'm the kind of person that will drop a potential relationship if I feel that the woman isn't into it like I am. You have to trust your gut. Sometimes I'm wrong and sometimes I'm right but I live with it. There are way too many women out there to put yourself through that. All women have options whether they admit it or not. As a man it is essential for you to have options unless you are in a committed relationship. You have to even the playing field."

@SCORCH :wow:

I deleted the numbers of every girl who I don't have atleast a 60-40 text ratio with.

Contacts looking empty as fock :lallana: