Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
even moreso than the star-crossed alliances of OFT being mangled during the WC, i want the US to beat portugal just for the portuguese fall out

if yall know any portuguese people, pretty much all they have right now is their football. everything else is tanking. and the ether they had to inhale in 02? :banderas: imagine the dose now that their language has been usurped by the brazilian dialect and their influence is non-existent? :banderas:

:ld: i love portugal tbh but every 4 summers :obama: becomes :birdman:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From Sinner to slayer of Saint George would be one headline, I can see being created. With the group the way it is, the press will be easy on England, unless they get raped and pillaged

The quicker England can rid of Gerrard and Lampard the better. fukk knows who will take over from Woy
I don't know why the FA just wont destroy and rebuild. They've seen what happened with the Spain and Germany national teams once their FA's saw that their national team was becoming :flabbynsick: (in spains case being larry holmes indefinitely)

It's such an obvious move, but it seems there is too much politics and cowards getting in the way of England building a team that can actually challenge for an international trophy. This generation of English footballers are fuccing horrible.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Pbbttt.... We'll beat Ghana and Ronaldo before letting The Germans take the group.

So no one is talking about Platini influencing an easy draw for France again. :mjpls:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Nikkas gonna go wild on them hotels and clubs :wow:

IMG_9440-31e90f7f22.jpg

IMG_9448-f70b1be590.jpg

rjGa3.jpg

:snoop: @ brazil trannies looking better than bosnian women

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:skip:

Lets ignore Iaspas, "The Welsh Xavi", Borini, Kolo, Assaidi, and Sahin,
Transfer market is a crap shoot.. If you can get three players like Sturridge, Coutinho and Mignolet then you :win:

Just like how Wenger got away with signing bullshyt players and still :win: b/c of henry, Cesc, Toure, Viera and em....:troll:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Transfer market is a crap shoot.. If you can get three players like Sturridge, Coutinho and Mignolet then you :win:

Just like how Wenger got away with signing bullshyt players and still :win: b/c of henry, Cesc, Toure, Viera and em....:troll:
hold up, this Mignolet thing is real? :patrice:

He a young keeper, but he hasnt been that good this season.

Comparing that lot to the Invincibles :heh: