Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I don't know why the FA just wont destroy and rebuild. They've seen what happened with the Spain and Germany national teams once their FA's saw that their national team was becoming :flabbynsick: (in spains case being larry holmes indefinitely)

It's such an obvious move, but it seems there is too much politics and cowards getting in the way of England building a team that can actually challenge for an international trophy. This generation of English footballers are fuccing horrible.

While the FA are a bunch of idiots, after all they did shut down Lilleshall :snoop: they aren’t the main problem. The issue is, the PL and its clubs have more power than the FA do and until they start seeing a drop in their revenue, they’re going to continue to give zero fukks about the NT. Hopefully Greg Dyke can do something along with this commission hes put together can come up with something fresh and game changing.

England just aren’t producing keepers, defenders or strikers anymore, its like the only thing we can get right is midfielders and even then, we only get 1-2 really really top draw ones in the generation, the rest are good players but just don’t have that something special.

One a separate note, 92 professional teams and the league cup is just far too much, its such a drain on the resources. You can see why Wenger doesn’t take the league cup seriously as a competition, those dates could be better used for the league.

By the time France 2016 comes I want the team to be younger, average age of 24-26

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
hold up, this Mignolet thing is real? :patrice:

He a young keeper, but he hasnt been that good this season.

Comparing that lot to the Invincibles :heh:
no i'm not saying they are as good as the invincibles. what im saying is that if you can sign quality players, it does not matter if you whiff on a 2 or 3. :snoop:

:why: am i even arguing over rodgers and liverpool.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

AlexKunawicz
@AlexKunawicz

Well done, Frimpong http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ba0YOaAIYAAU1xZ.jpg
9392bf6a-ad45-4579-8a85-de4bcf89a696.jpg

:leon:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Ghana will get out of this group.

Too many top players and European based players than the US team

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Pbbttt.... We'll beat Ghana and Ronaldo before letting The Germans take the group.

So no one is talking about Platini influencing an easy draw for France again. :mjpls:
USA can't beat Ghana.
Ghanaians have too many European based players to lose to USA