Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
could you imagine the tabloids breh :banderas:

From Sinner to slayer of Saint George would be one headline, I can see being created. With the group the way it is, the press will be easy on England, unless they get raped and pillaged

The quicker England can rid of Gerrard and Lampard the better. fukk knows who will take over from Woy

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
tumblr_msjecugqqN1qdm5ngo1_400.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
dude I support West ham ..... Ravel Morrison is the 2013 version of Adel Taarabt.... does something spectacular once in every 10 games other than that a liability

Hes done more in what a quarter of the season then Taarabt done in his whole PL career. IDK if you remember the last tormented genius England had in Gazza. Ravel just has that IT factor about him even if he is a nutcase, he just got to learn when to let go of the ball.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes done more in what a quarter of the season then Taarabt done in his whole PL career. IDK if you remember the last tormented genius England had in Gazza. Ravel just has that IT factor about him even if he is a nutcase, he just got to learn when to let go of the ball.

hes either gonna end up like Jermaine Pennant or Gaza