Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
prays to based god that suarez gets a hattrick against England and transfers to Arsenal in the summer after we've just clinched the premier league title.

The fuccerys brehs, the fuccerys available :wow:

you know Gerrard gonna injure Suarez on the last day of training of the season at liverpool

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
no way, they have the best players on paper but as a team I would easily put about four teams in front of them, like I said they are like England full of talented players but for some reason as a team they always,always underperform

:usure:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
prays to based god that suarez gets a hattrick against England and transfers to Arsenal in the summer after we've just clinched the premier league title.

The fuccerys brehs, the fuccerys available :wow:

It would be poor form if Suarez didn’t get a hatty vs England considering the defenders England are going to be putting out there

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
Who's getting through Group B between Spain, Chile, Netherlands brehs ? :lupe:
I think Chile is a threat on the low, they been had Spain in a choke hold at times when they've faced each other the last few years. Spain is on a decline, but they still vicious. Netherlands is always a strong opponent against any team. That group is a toss up between those 3 teams. My bet is Chile and Spain make it to the 2nd stage.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you know what an Oxymoron is breh​

i know what an oxymoron is breh, but you putting CIV above the likes of Ghana , Nigeria , Cameroon is pointless because as a team they suck....

talent is nothing without getting results.....

i would put money on Ghana winning their group before i would put money on CIV even getting past the group stages......

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'm moving on...
:facepalm:

In other news,
I made it to the final interview stages for a corporate job with Delta
Lets just say if I land this shyt

First class to Brazil for a match just to say I went.
:hula:

Dont worry brehs
Ill take pics
:takedat: