Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

AlexKunawicz
@AlexKunawicz

Well done, Frimpong http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ba0YOaAIYAAU1xZ.jpg
9392bf6a-ad45-4579-8a85-de4bcf89a696.jpg

:leon:

DENCH

aliG

Pro
Daps
has anyone followed the Nigerian team? can anyone tell me about them? someone told me they are the best team in Africa.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
2004-2008 michael essien is in my top 5. i loved breh's game. his decline has been very painful for me

that being said @Chris.B is an idiot :heh:
oh nah, im not slandering old Essien... Im slandering Old Man Essien and @Chris.B 's dumbass citing him.

He knows nowt about women, fashion, and soccer.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
2004-2008 michael essien is in my top 5. i loved breh's game. his decline has been very painful for me

that being said @Chris.B is an idiot :heh:

This is very true. It's hard to watch him now. Even as a Gooner I admired him.

-----------------------------
My United brehs, no beef with you :salute: but I hope the Persie rumors. Ultimate snake and nothing would be sweeter than him selling his soul for one title.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

Wengz da Don :banderas:

even moreso than the star-crossed alliances of OFT being mangled during the WC, i want the US to beat portugal just for the portuguese fall out

if yall know any portuguese people, pretty much all they have right now is their football. everything else is tanking. and the ether they had to inhale in 02? :banderas: imagine the dose now that their language has been usurped by the brazilian dialect and their influence is non-existent? :banderas:

:ld: i love portugal tbh but every 4 summers :obama: becomes :birdman:

Breh, C.Dot is a fav but once he plays against da States; he's dead to me :birdman:

its bigger than OFT :to: :damn: :lawd:

You forgot Dortmund too breh :wowjb:

And Naples :ohlawd:

USA can't beat Ghana.
Ghanaians have too many European based players to lose to USA

Don't you know most of the USMNT are euro-based players. No you don't you idiot. :heh:

My bad @mastermind @horse. kills already cover the @Chris.B is an idiot part. Carry on.