Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Everythings been paid for so we basically have to go. I think I might have outgrown her though like you said. I guess I'm gonna try to either get her to grow with me forcibily and try to turn her into the sexual temptress like you said. I kinda have been coasting the relationship tbh because I've been focusing on starting my business so I'll give your suggestions a go.
If you feel like she "that" girl, you should try to be honest to her before the trip otherwise it will be awkward and will only reinforce your break up thoughts. Don't tell her that you want to break but just that you're feeling kinda weird about the relationship but you still want it to work and you'll to do so. Trust me, it's worse not to tell anything and act like things will be done on their own. Lack of communication is what kills relationships most of the time. It's a gangrene.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
cant wait for your favorite FRAUD to style on your shyte national team

Seriously I don’t give a shyt, England are shyt, you really think I give 2 fukks about Suarez. When the World Cup is on, I see them as go out and get pissed days.

After all you the breh that said Suarez wasn’t a 30 goal a season player :laff: you didn’t even believe in your own breh, wha blow with that breh?

i told u from the start hes not a 30+ goal scorer breh...

:mjpls:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
nah nigeria
civ
ghana
cam

nigeria didnt lose a single game in qualifying, are african champions and didnt lose a single game at the african cup of nations...

:mindblown:

Is that what your going off of breh

In that case 2 years aGO Zambia was the most talented team

Heres what you do breh, right out the 10 best players in africa, and i promise you CIV has at least 4 maybe 3
Nigeria...maybe 1​

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you feel like she "that" girl, you should try to be honest to her before the trip otherwise it will be awkward and will only reinforce your break up thoughts. Don't tell her that you want to break but just that you're feeling kinda weird about the relationship but you still want it to work and you'll to do so. Trust me, it's worse not to tell anything and act like things will be done on their own. Lack of communication is what kills relationships most of the time. It's a gangrene.

Yeah you right breh. I'm gonna have to tread careffully though, cos like I said, she's soft and she already feels like she can't do anything right (I don't shout at her or anything ever)

Thanks for the advice brehs. Appreciate it. :salute:

@Liu Kang @Kunty McPhuck @Don Rhymus

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

Is that what your going off of breh

In that case 2 years aGO Zambia was the most talented team

Heres what you do breh, right out the 10 best players in africa, and i promise you CIV has at least 4 maybe 3
Nigeria...maybe 1​

so i guess when we beat them in the African cup of nations it was a fluke?...we beat them comprehensively

CIV are the biggest bottlers in competitions .......they are the England of Africa, all that talent and they are useless

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
so i guess when we beat them in the African cup of nations it was a fluke?...we beat them comprehensively

CIV are the biggest bottlers in competitions .......they are the England of Africa, all that talent and they are useless

But the question was most talented team in Africa; that team is CIV no question.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But the question was most talented team in Africa; that team is CIV no question.

no way, they have the best players on paper but as a team I would easily put about four teams in front of them, like I said they are like England full of talented players but for some reason as a team they always,always underperform

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
no way,
they have the best players on paper
but as a team I would easily put about four teams in front of them, like I said they are like England full of talented players but for some reason as a team they always,always underperform

Do you know what an Oxymoron is breh​