Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
nah nigeria
civ
ghana
cam

nigeria didnt lose a single game in qualifying, are african champions and didnt lose a single game at the african cup of nations...

They let Tahiti score on 'em at the Confederations Cup and lost both of their other games. Only team of note they've beaten this year is Ivory Coast.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like you’ve out grown her, which is hard if she is a super girl to be with. You probably going to have to have that sit down talk with her and lay down your cards to her. Then you mould her into the sexual temptress that you want her to be/looking for

Or you be a c*nt and cheat on her.

Ending it a month or 2 after Paris is more of a c*nt move, better to do it before if youre going down that route. Coz otherwise its seen as a goodbye holiday/trip and that’s a hard pill to swallow

Everythings been paid for so we basically have to go. I think I might have outgrown her though like you said. I guess I'm gonna try to either get her to grow with me forcibily and try to turn her into the sexual temptress like you said. I kinda have been coasting the relationship tbh because I've been focusing on starting my business so I'll give your suggestions a go.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
France 0-0 Uruguay
France 0-2 Mexico
France 1-2 South Africa

@Liu Kang who was playing shyte football again

114800.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
France 0-0 Uruguay
France 0-2 Mexico
France 1-2 South Africa

@Liu Kang who was playing shyte football again

114800.gif
Oh man, we were absolutely horrendous, ain't no debating.
The Mexico match, I saw it in a bar and when I came back home I threw my Anelka jersey in the trash-can. :pachaha:
The SA match, I was at work listening to it on the radio, and when Gourcuff got sent off, I lost all hope and started having murderous thoughts about Domenech above all when in the post-match interview, he said "oh it's not all bad, we won the second half 1-0". :pachaha:

But it's not because we were shyte, that other teams weren't :mjpls:

:umad:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They let Tahiti score on 'em at the Confederations Cup and lost both of their other games. Only team of note they've beaten this year is Ivory Coast.

Nigeria went to the confed cup with their main strikers missing or injured

havent lost a game since then and just drew 2-2 with Italy

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's very possible no African teams make it out of the group stages. Nothing's easy for any of them.
CIV's draw is about as easy as it can get. Nigeria's draw is very manageable and they are going to a World Cup with no turbulence and continuity for once. Minimum two African teams will go through.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
CIV's draw is about as easy as it can get. Nigeria's draw is very manageable and they are going to a World Cup with no turbulence and continuity for once. Minimum two African teams will go through.

Dogg, it's Ivory Coast. They're perennial bottlers. They could be in a group with Jordan, Luxembourg, and Martinique and I'd still have doubts on whether they can advance.