Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
African teams play better when they are not star centric, I see now KPB and the Ayew brothers are pulling the "i need to concentrate on my club career' and then show up when the team qualifies. The Ivorians have managed to choke spectacularly even after bossing their qualification groups.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Tbh I think it's 100% me :yeshrug:. She hasn't done anything wrong really. You've got to understand this about me, I'm one of those types of annoying people that irrationally expect the best out of everyone they deal with on a personal level, because I try to improve upon myself constantly, and I expect things out of her now that kinda contradict the personality traits that made me get with her in the first place.

Like for example, I got with her because she is very homely, delicate (in a womanly way) and very cute (in a goofy way)....and doesn't have a slutty bone in her body. Well now.....i'm finding out, in order to keep the man (me) interested sexually in her, she's gonna have to know how to turn me on (and I've become more demonic/wiser with age :patrice:), and now the goofiness is starting to iritate me because she'll make a big deal out of a cut that'll have me looking at her like :what:. She's not the princess barbie daddies girl type of girl either.

also, let's get down to the nitty gritty. That strange is fuccing appealing :manny:. I come into contact with maaaaanny beautiful women at my job and I actually work with 2 girls that teach pole dancing workout on the side and one that is a ballerina (the flexibility :noah:)...and to top it off, I've never cheated on my girl, never so much as kissed another girl, so the temptation is getting to a boiling point atm.

Lastly, I know if I dump my girl I'll most likely regret it later on in life. She'd be a phenomenal mother, people would have to go out of there way to dislike her and she would never cheat on me. Plus, she literally worships the ground I walk on (no gas).She's told me in the past that our relationship is like if I told her to jump, she'd ask "how high?" so.......oh and last year I had a tarot reading and the lady that did it told me that I wanted to finish the relationship and shouldn't do so cos I'll have maaaaaany women try to get with me (golddiggers) with how my life is going to go and she's the one that has held me down (she does hold me down very well :wow:) and basically my life is going to go t*ts up if i'm not with her lol. I don't usually believe in them type of things but you never know :patrice: so there's that too

i'm confused brehs :sadbron: oh yeah, sorry for you reading all this and there not being any gilver/u-gos type fuccery in there. My relationship is very easy going (touch wood) :manny:. Oh and we're going to paris in a couple weeks so even if I wanted to end it I can't do it now and be a total c*nt lol

Sounds like you’ve out grown her, which is hard if she is a super girl to be with. You probably going to have to have that sit down talk with her and lay down your cards to her. Then you mould her into the sexual temptress that you want her to be/looking for

Or you be a c*nt and cheat on her.

Ending it a month or 2 after Paris is more of a c*nt move, better to do it before if youre going down that route. Coz otherwise its seen as a goodbye holiday/trip and that’s a hard pill to swallow

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
African teams play better when they are not star centric, I see now KPB and the Ayew brothers are pulling the "i need to concentrate on my club career' and then show up when the team qualifies. The Ivorians have managed to choke spectacularly even after bossing their qualification groups.
Ayews had a problem with the coach, it wasnt about their club career. Both ways its been resolved and Ghana has looked fine since. Nice mix of young talent and experienced players.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
A frenchman calling Ghana overrated

cmon_zps85b058d7.png
cmon_zps85b058d7.png
cmon_zps85b058d7.png
cmon_zps85b058d7.png
cmon_zps85b058d7.png
Ghana and France have no history together. I can hate on them. :umad:
I was rooting for them when they played against Uruguay in 2010 and was gutted when Gyan bottled that pen even though he showed mad heart because he took the first pen. But let's be honest, they weren't playing good. They had good players (Essien, Appiah, A. Ayew, Boateng and all them) but their football was shyte, I was not entertained by the skills but by the suspense.
And honesty, they should be playing more extra-african teams because it's easy to be a king among dwarves :umad:
Hell they are not even royalty among dwarves because Japan beat em 3-1 last september and the Japanese ain't what you can call big men :umad:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta decide something breh. It sounds like you have a potential forever type thing, so look at it this way.

If you broke up with her, would you be okay with being single for five years?

Or, after a year/six months of that strange would you want that everyday again?

If it's the latter, it's not worth it.

What's the longest you've ever been single? Only sociopathic cutting personal ties loner brehs like me could walk away from what you have and be okay with it. I've never been in a relationship longer than six months, and even that one can't really really count as she was bi and we shared bytches the entire time (and years later we still hook up). If you've been in one for five years that strange life ain't really your thing, you just want some variety. Which means you need to talk to her. You'd fukk some strange bytch and three weeks later start feeling empty as fukk.

Yeah that's very true. Plus, I can't stand instagram model b1tches....which now seems to be 95% of women, of all types, creeds and demographics, so I've actually said to my girl (half jokingly) that I'm pretty much fucced if I ever became single again because I can't stand talking to the everyday girl because I end up being stuck in :what: mode from the bollocks they chat. May be chauvanistic, but I don't care.

And previous to being with my girl, I was single for 3 years (16-19 and even if you've got a gf during them years, you are single and just sharing b1tches lol)

I think if I'd have done thing in the past or could do something now I'd be alrite.

Basically, i've learnt the pattern and rules you establish with your partner in the first 6 months of your relationship will determine how the rest of your relationship will be. If I ingrained into her mind that being a total hoe bag with me was kool i'd be bless. If I could convince her now (which truth be told if I wasn't lazy, I could maybe because I'm very good at persuading people to do things for me) that me fuccing a couple b1tches every now and then was a good thing for the health of our relationship, i'd be bless. But she's a traditional english super white (culturally) girl, so I doubt that'll happen (she :scusthov: at the thought of anal, and I don't want to fucc her in the ass, I just want the level of mental commitment her giving me the option to do that would bring

I'm a fuccing nutter :to:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Just realized Germany is playing all their games in the north of Brazil. Will the hot weather bother them? That part of the country is gonna be a pain in the ass for some europeans :lolbron: