Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
How exactly did she get run off? An exposal?
I remember she was trying hard to counter-troll, looks like she finally got bored with all the energy it would have taken to successfully pull that off.
No not exposed, just had a lot of people ganging up on her. Nobody seemed to like her so she logged off and never came back. She is somewhere else in the forum world trolling and beefing...

concise

Veteran
Daps
No not exposed, just had a lot of people ganging up on her. Nobody seemed to like her so she logged off and never came back. She is somewhere else in the forum world trolling and beefing...

:ehh: I remember this thread now.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/tlr-survival-guide-for-new-users.137639/

:whoa: Nobody ran anyone off, I'm just choosing to let y'all faqqots do your thing.

You think someone would leave their site just for being called an attention whore & having their hair made fun of? Especially when we live in a world with bigger problems then online trolls?

yeahhh... you right :mjpls:

:ehh: Looks like my memory is correct.
Or maybe you just have a different definition of "running off" than I do.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston

concise

Veteran
Daps
:manny: call it what you want but Im done talking about her.

So someone catch me up w/ this world cup qualifying. I understand the European playoffs are this week?
I only watch soccer around WC time so excuse my ignorance

You're done talking about her until the next time someone asks you, "Who's the hoe in your avi?" again is what you mean. :mjpls:

Only thing you need to know about WC qualifying is that Belgium :blessed: is getting ready for next year. :mjpls:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
anyone ever lightly stalked and/or found a message board account by someone you know, then getting to know the REAL them? hasn't happened to me (yet) but i imagine it would be interesting

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm pretty irrational in real life, but when I'm on the coli... I'm not :yeshrug:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
anyone ever lightly stalked and/or found a message board account by someone you know, then getting to know the REAL them? hasn't happened to me (yet) but i imagine it would be interesting
me and @BrothaZay use to beef back on insidehoop forum (wasn't really that serious). Funny thing is, we are both Laker fans and we use to troll the fukk out that forum while at the same time shytting on each other. The amount of negs I had.:blessed:

But damn, he has improved so drastically as poster. We put all our shyt talking aside as soon as the coli was established.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
me and @BrothaZay use to beef back on insidehoop forum (wasn't really that serious). Funny thing is, we are both Laker fans and we use to troll the fukk out that forum while at the same time shytting on each other. The amount of negs I had.:blessed:

But damn, he has improved so drastically as poster. We put all our shyt talking aside as soon as the coli was established.
These dudes dont kno how far we came bruh :wow:
Taking over a forum full of angry cacs :ahh:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
These dudes dont kno how far we came bruh :wow:
Taking over a forum full of angry cacs :ahh:
breh I was altleast 12 red bars deep.:banderas:

I think only that Nick Young poster had more than me.

Got banned like 4 times. But then again, they were slightly more sensitive over there than here. I also got banned from realgm within 12 hours of creating an account.

Good times, good times.:ahh: