Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
to think, if the playoffs stayed how they were it would've been mexico/uruguay and nz/jordan :ohhh:

And when the pots come out, it's almost guaranteed to put CONCACAF and Asian countries in the same pot since it makes an easy 8.
Somebody is going to be real pleased to get a group headed by Switzerland.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
lmao thats funny cus idk who either of you 2 losers are :umad:

thanks for remembering me though, thats really sweet of you :huhldup:
lol_idi_amin.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
lmao thats funny cus idk who either of you 2 losers are :umad:

thanks for remembering me though, thats really sweet of you :huhldup:

:dwillhuh:
And what did I post to get this response out of you? There was a discussion about trying out for teams and you were mentioned because I remembered you had a tryout with a team and made a thread about it.

So what is this here? :what:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Play a casual 6 a side once a week and never wear shin pads because it's not particularly combative.

Someone decided it'd be cool to stick me in the shin wearing blades...

Next level pain, brehs. This shyt has been burning/pins and needles for the last 3 days.

Out tomorrow night, tempted to wear shin pads in the fukking club just in case, smh

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Play a casual 6 a side once a week and never wear shin pads because it's not particularly combative.

Someone decided it'd be cool to stick me in the shin wearing blades...

Next level pain, brehs. This shyt has been burning/pins and needles for the last 3 days.

Out tomorrow night, tempted to wear shin pads in the fukking club just in case, smh
:banderas: my worst ever was when as a kid someone kicked me in the foot, worst pain i've ever felt for a minute. right in a sweet spot, blinding pain.

someone tackling you like that in a casual game though... thats fighting words (actions?). fukked up

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas: my worst ever was when as a kid someone kicked me in the foot, worst pain i've ever felt for a minute. right in a sweet spot, blinding pain.

someone tackling you like that in a casual game though... thats fighting words (actions?). fukked up
in a way I'm not hating because I can relate to playing full blooded... I find it hard to tone it down sometimes and still like to go for tackles and shyt... but damn, why the fukk these dudes be wearing blades on astro turf?