Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Damn, if only I could contact HarlemsOwn right now and bust out that gif of your gf for no good reason at all :heh:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Be an Arsenal fan brehs...:heh:

Before the game, Henry Dhabasani staked his two-roomed house in a bet with Rashid Yiga, that Arsenal would win the game. On his part, Yiga staked his new Toyota Premio car and his wife that Manchester United would win.

The two put their stake in writing, with local leaders and fans witnessing the deed. Dhabasani, married to three wives with five children, fainted at the end of the match on realizing Arsenal had lost the game 1–0. On Monday, several Manchester United fans stormed Dhabasani’s home and threw him and his family out.
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/s...fan-who-staked-his-wife-and-car-29753117.html

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
how do you compare a house to a car? is the wife worth that much? was it a ramshackle house or something? if it was a good house, was the wife really attractive to even it out? is a toyota premio valuable in uganda? how did they factor the betting odds into this, if at all? so many variables :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Sounds like a bet reincar would win then but 6 months later he'd never mention his house anymore and you just assume he still had it and forget about t when the reality is actually different

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:salute: Everyone eating good in Belo this year.

See you in the Copa doe :ufdup:
:leostare: real brehs call it Beagá

are you really from there or not? im starting to get suspicious. first we were supposed to meet at Palácio da Liberdade and nobody was there, and i had to play it off like i planned to just walk around by myself all day

and then you give props to cruzeirense? :leostare:

@Hollister what are the odds of Vasco going down?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:leostare: real brehs call it Beagá

are you really from there or not? im starting to get suspicious. first we were supposed to meet at Palácio da Liberdade and nobody was there, and i had to play it off like i planned to just walk around by myself all day

and then you give props to cruzeirense? :leostare:

@Hollister what are the odds of Vasco going down?
Chill papi, just gotta spell it out for the gringos :ehavb: I was caught up with a raparinga that day breh you know how that shyt goes. :myman:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Mandem I have a crazy urge to grow a sack no homo and try out for a NASL or USL Pro team next year on some fock it steez

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Mandem I have a crazy urge to grow a sack no homo and try out for a NASL or USL Pro team next year on some fock it steez

Do it.

My boy is the head of scouting at Cardiff if you want to go to Europe.