Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
:leostare: real brehs call it Beagá

are you really from there or not? im starting to get suspicious. first we were supposed to meet at Palácio da Liberdade and nobody was there, and i had to play it off like i planned to just walk around by myself all day

and then you give props to cruzeirense? :leostare:

@Hollister what are the odds of Vasco going down?

Não tem lugar melhor do que Beaga. Breh were you at Praça da Liberdade or Palácio das Artes though? No wonder you didnt see anyone there, you got both places confused.

:russ:

Everyone rather Fluminense go down as well, Vasco little brother they never did no harm to anyone. Flu though

:pacspit:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
BXxjSBhCUAAPots.png

this you @DStyles ?
Is this real ? Where is that from ?

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Manchester United

What has worked well so far? Wayne Rooney has been revived and has returned to his best. Robin van Persie keeps on scoring goals, David Moyes was rewarded for gambling with the teenager Adnan Januzaj and, after a torrid start under the new manager, United have gone nine games unbeaten and claimed the scalp of Arsenal.

What has to improve? Their record in the major games: They have five points from as many matches against the rest of the top eight. Many of Moyes' squad players -- Ashley Young, Nani, Shinji Kagawa -- have not played to their potential and his only major buy, Marouane Fellaini, has been a disappointment. Put simply, they have lost the knack of winning games easily.

Who should they target? Central midfielders. Moyes remains interested in Ander Herrera, has scouted Sami Khedira again and has been linked with Miralem Pjanic. It is no secret that they have a pressing need for reinforcements there or that they expected to bring in another midfielder in the summer. While it is less of a priority, some expect him to make another move for left-back Everton's Leighton Baines. Southampton starlet Luke Shaw is another full-back who could attract Moyes' attention.

Overall mark: 5/10

:heh: WOW

This THREAD is GODSENT....at last REAL 'FOOT' Ball...miss me with that Soccer shyte!

tumblr_mw25f4UWuU1qaorn7o1_400_zps7ea69387.gif

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
But the ultimate sideman Bendtner is supposed to be your savior
YNq4nmN.png

Bendtner looked like someone playing FIFA using PES controls on Sunday...:russ:
Gunners got gunned down enough said...everybody knows United start picking up pace in the latter parts of the season i.e December onwards... so did Everton actually... so I'm sure Moyes will come through with the goods in the scond part of the season :shaq:

concise

Veteran
Daps
The fukk I look like getting ran off :rudy: The coli til I die

How exactly did she get run off? An exposal?
I remember she was trying hard to counter-troll, looks like she finally got bored with all the energy it would have taken to successfully pull that off.