Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Alright, Portland/RSL and SKC/Houston

Based on what I seen, I'm going to go with RSL vs Houston for the final....

I would like to see Portland win it all this season. They have all the pieces they just need to put it together. I don't think RSL is a better team but they are more experienced and Rimando keeps RSL in games. Tough test.

I think SKC is going to choke against Houston.... Their backline is more suspect than Houston. Even though Houston hasn't been setting the world on fire with their scoring this season, they are more than capable. SKC won't win a shootout. The backline better show up, especially the Besler and Aurellio(sp???)

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
top.jpg

Oh word? :ehh:

DEATH to these nikkas on Sunday. :demonic:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs :whew: I went awol for the past few days only reading the mollywaterco thread. Jesus christ. Usually the coli brehs start circle jerking, high fiving eachother and patting themselves on the back when they make a decent thread and call it classic, but that thread is legit in the top 5 i've ever seen on the internet. I feel like I went in that thread a boy and came out a man. Faccing hell.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
brehs :whew: I went awol for the past few days only reading the mollywaterco thread. Jesus christ. Usually the coli brehs start circle jerking, high fiving eachother and patting themselves on the back when they make a decent thread and call it classic, but that thread is legit in the top 5 i've ever seen on the internet. I feel like I went in that thread a boy and came out a man. Faccing hell.
It may not be over yet :ehh: