Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Free Zaha

Mandem when is enough ENOUGH in terms of always being the one to text first. I feel like there needs to be set guidelines

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Free Zaha

Mandem when is enough ENOUGH in terms of always being the one to text first. I feel like there needs to be set guidelines

there are no rules when it comes to affairs of the heart :leostare:

always texting first? Need more details (what are you asking, situations).

Text first aint an issue for me, texting too much is.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Free Zaha

with this girl i know I literally never text first, cause idgaf unless its for something i want :demonic:

then when she doesnt send something for a while I know she's pissed off about it and then comes the time to throw her a bone, and the cycle starts up again :laugh:

i feel like texting first is an issue when one person is the one to do it ALL the time, regularly

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Middle finger, index to follow p*ssyhole :pacspit:

there are no rules when it comes to affairs of the heart :leostare:

always texting first? Need more details (what are you asking, situations).

Text first aint an issue for me, texting too much is.
I'm talking about for every 10 instances I text her first she might give me one. But I know she likes me doe :patrice:
with this girl i know I literally never text first, cause idgaf unless its for something i want :demonic:

then when she doesnt send something for a while I know she's pissed off about it and then comes the time to throw her a bone, and the cycle starts up again :laugh:

i feel like texting first is an issue when one person is the one to do it ALL the time, regularly
With the girl I'm talking about I just stopped texting her then out the blue she asked me who I thought was gonna win between Madrid and Chelsea in that pre-season friendly :dahell:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Middle finger, index to follow p*ssyhole :pacspit:

I'm talking about for every 10 instances I text her first she might give me one. But I know she likes me doe :patrice:

With the girl I'm talking about I just stopped texting her then out the blue she asked me who I thought was gonna win between Madrid and Chelsea in that pre-season friendly :dahell:

:comeon:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:heh:

Says the yout whose always textin blouse and skirt first. Man up, coz we all know that she wears the trousers in this wannabe tryst
Fx72nol.jpg

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Townsend bouta start cozying up on the bench with his mulatto breh lennon after this lamela performance :whew:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
It's funny how all the brehs in that one London thread were talking about how there isn't as many interracial relationships as they portray on TV in the UK but every EPL team has atleast 2-3 mulattos on deck