Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I've been uh...uh, meaning to tell you m8, you've been using that smiley wrong now, for like, your last 75 posts.

Just thought I'd let you know :patrice:
How :banderas:
I been using it how I wanna use it :banderas:
OFT posters have to be hipster c*nts about smileys now too :banderas:

:camby:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Shes diggin out Uncle Festa in the media and wants an overhaul. Wants Il Capo back with Albertini, the Fiorentina DoF and some other breh. Also she wants shot of Ghosts lover and all his players.

I read that it would cost €130m to get rid of Uncle Festa if he was sacked :mindblown: :wtf: :lawd: That cannot be true, but then again its Uncle Festa. I reckon if he does leave he'll swap roles with Albertini.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Shes diggin out Uncle Festa in the media and wants an overhaul. Wants Il Capo back with Albertini, the Fiorentina DoF and some other breh. Also she wants shot of Ghosts lover and all his players.

I read that it would cost €130m to get rid of Uncle Festa if he was sacked :mindblown: :wtf: :lawd: That cannot be true, but then again its Uncle Festa. I reckon if he does leave he'll swap roles with Albertini.
is she the sister with the money tho? I heard she dont want to invest in Milan anymore.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
is she the sister with the money tho? I heard she dont want to invest in Milan anymore.

Thats Marina, the eldest.

Theres always conflictin reports about Don Silvios kids and the club, most of them are that they want Daddy to get shot of the club because it fukks with their inheritance :dead: but Babs seems to be the only one who has interest in football and shes taken a more active role over the last 18 months. :snoop: she did cost the club 35m tho :damn:

This is the thing, the club is lookin for investment but they dont want to give up like Moratti did, they still want the controllin stake but they also put a high price on the % they willin to sell. Something like 300m for 25-40%.

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
To be or not to be...
I'm rooting for Babs. Seems to be a quintessential case of a child of a wildly successful, increasingly insane parent who actually inherited the drive and determination of the parent that got them to where they are in the first place and is fighting against the mess that said parent created.

But then again she was fukking Pato who was like 17 to her 25 when she first met him so looks like she inherited everything :heh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm rooting for Babs. Seems to be a quintessential case of a child of a wildly successful, increasingly insane parent who actually inherited the drive and determination of the parent that got them to where they are in the first place and is fighting against the mess that said parent created.

But then again she was fukking Pato who was like 17 when she first met him so looks like she inherited everything :heh:

:to: Babs :noah:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BYk9U5jCIAI1tkB.jpg:large

:whistle: