Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
We have the hot dog in the roll, which I see pretty frequently actually, but same shyt I'm assuming as the sausage roll.

American_pigs_in_blankets.jpg

Has a twinky got meat in it?

Always thought that was a kinda sausage roll?

:leostare: Twinkie is a spongy sort of bread cake with cream in it that's oddly moist and legend has it, is one of the only foods that would survive a nuclear holocaust.

So if WW3 pops off Twinkies for errone..well the people still around that is :myman:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That kinda looks more like a posh sausage roll.

When I was in Florida, the Americans was caning giant turkey legs while walking round the parks, I never had one, but they would be decent if you was drunk I reckon.

They also had the most variations on toffee apples I have ever seen.

I never got the point of a new York deli sandwich that is packed with so much meat it's all falling out, seems gimmicky.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
So most americans have never had a meat and potato pie? a sausage roll? a cornish pasty?

They're so commonplace over here that it makes it weird to think about :ohhh:

Pastry :bow:

Can't have too much though:flabbynsick:

:ahh: good shyt. Had some indian broad make samosas for me early this year :lawd: had lamb and chicken in it :ohlawd:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
We have the hot dog in the roll, which I see pretty frequently actually, but same shyt I'm assuming as the sausage roll.

American_pigs_in_blankets.jpg

:leostare: Twinkie is a spongy sort of bread cake with cream in it that's oddly moist and legend has it, is one of the only foods that would survive a nuclear holocaust.

So if WW3 pops off Twinkies for errone..well the people still around that is :myman:

:ehh: looks like kolaches

Kolache3.JPG

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
If Dempsey joins Liverpool I will quite legitimately be shattered.

And I have to laugh at this 6m/8m figure, for the #4 goalscorer in the fukking league, pathetic.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jovetic being linked with arsenal too.

his agent is alleged to have been in london for discussions. though it could have been chelsea/spurs too tbh.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
He's not good enough for any of the CL teams though.

At least it looks like Liverpool may have a chance of being back there in the next few years.

concise

Veteran
Daps
He's not good enough for any of the CL teams though.

At least it looks like Liverpool may have a chance of being back there in the next few years.

Not good enough for Arsenal?
Hell, doesn't even have to stay in the country. Not good enough for PSG?