Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Nope

2e5i83s.jpg

Swagless

:childplease:

He'd have been fresh out of training, can't judge a short haired mans hair when it's not done imo.

He's probably in the progress of growing it back out anyway...

0.jpg

The forced indie rocker look :bow:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I fukking hate John Terry, how can you call someone what he's admitted to calling Ferdinand but in a 'sarcastic' way. Such a c*nt.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
His argument, whether true or not, is a decent one.

He could get away with it tbh. Especially since they defence lawyer seems to have been able to bring ferdinands memory or w/e in to question.

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
"Ferdinand now asked to show the court what a "shagging gesture" looks like"

:dead::deadrose::snoop:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Do americans eat pies and pasties?

I mean pies with meat in them, not like apple pie n alla dat.

If they don't, why not? I would have thought a nation with such a love of fast/convenience food would be all over it?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoyFCC576zQ"]Steve Zakuani Comeback vs Colorado Rapids Home 2012 HD720P by Seby - YouTube[/ame]

"It's like 40,000 fans turned into 80,000." - Patrick Ianni

"Btw, props to Sounders fans last night. When Z came on, loudest roar I've ever heard in my life. Absolutely deafening, even in the moment." - Rapids defender Drew Moor

"I don't think I've seen a bigger smile than the one @stevezakuani11 greeted me with on the pitch post-match. Terrific to see him back" - Sounders broadcaster Ross Fletcher

"I'm honestly overwhelmed. I tried to visualize what that moment would be like for over a year. It's something I can't describe." "Those fans are something else. I think they outdid themselves again tonight -- it was so loud." - Steve Zakuani

"The stadium shaking for Steve Zakuani coming on tonight was one of the top 3 soccer moments I've witnessed. Amazing!" - Kyle Martino

"I’ve been playing 11 years of soccer and that’s the loudest I’ve ever heard a stadium." - Eddie Johnson

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Do americans eat pies and pasties?

I mean pies with meat in them, not like apple pie n alla dat.

If they don't, why not? I would have thought a nation with such a love of fast/convenience food would be all over it?

Chicken pot pie, dunno if that counts though :ld:

I'm sure some of those novelty english 'pubs' we have in such abundance serve them.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Chicken pot pie, dunno if that counts though :ld:

I'm sure some of those novelty english 'pubs' we have in such abundance serve them.

So most americans have never had a meat and potato pie? a sausage roll? a cornish pasty?

They're so commonplace over here that it makes it weird to think about :ohhh:

Pastry :bow:

Can't have too much though:flabbynsick: