Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
America Mineiro, I just saw their game against Atletico Paranaense yesterday.. (the fukk happened to APR)

They look like going up too, is Cru/America a big derby?

APR and Coritiba rotate who goes up and whos relegated every year.

America is loved by all in the state, they used to be huge but their fanbase died down after the Mineirao along with Cruzeiro and Atletico were created. America beat us in the semis of the regionals but we had it coming, good thing too as our manager was finally sacked. Theyre a 2nd divison team though, and if they could stay put for a couple of seasons perhaps they could grow financially so there could be 3 teams representing the state in Seria A.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just spent about 30 minutes browsing through that Nick/Disney thread in JBO, been on Victorious for a minute, ain't no shame, that Lindsay looking chick is too bad, something about her.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
holli, is america in Minas kinda like Portuguesa in SP? where a lot have love for them, but more like a mascot and not as their club? that's my interpretation of things at least

i have a friend from/in braga, must exploit that relationship to get to that stadium

i wanna be there when an avalanche happens dressed like a portuguese tony pulis like :ooh:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Whos better ganso or oscar? We are gagging for a creative force in midfield since united hijacked our kagawa deal. notice how they got rid of park straight away. two is too much for these northern bigots and one is enough to sell shirts :smh:
Just saw the GB team for the first time, and not one Scottish player on the team, damn, things have gotten this bad for them
My daddy was like "now theyll find out what its like to pick a squad" but it looks like not one fack was given about scottish and irish quotas :leon:

Nigeria needs to do the same. stop playing politics and fack off all the yorubas. You cant afford to carry these useless fecks if you want to do anything in the game.

The Tanzanian Prince

Tanzania Nakupenda Kwa Moyo Wote
Daps
looks like Baines will be coming in

it seems like SAF is looking for more depth and this will give Evra a challenge

another factor could be that he was brought in because Fabio has been loaned out

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Terry trial kicked off about an hour ago.

Matt dikkinson providing updates:

F0Fme.png

:popcorn:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
reported fee 16-18M pounds??? :leostare:

:aicmon:
Bit steep. But not surprising, he's one of the best LB's in the league.

He'll be coming in as much more than challenge for Evra. If he comes in it all but signals the end of Evra as first choice LB. Baines is 27 and is in the best years of his career, he's not coming to sit on the bench.

The Tanzanian Prince

Tanzania Nakupenda Kwa Moyo Wote
Daps
Bit steep. But not surprising, he's one of the best LB's in the league.

He'll be coming in as much more than challenge for Evra. If he comes in it all but signals the end of Evra as first choice LB. Baines is 27 and is in the best years of his career, he's not coming to sit on the bench.

Exactly :jawalrus:

that haircut though :merchant: