Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw the GB team for the first time, and not one Scottish player on the team, damn, things have gotten this bad for them

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I havent seen a lot of Ganso, but from what ive heard and the little bit ive seen, im not particularly convinced he'd work in England. Brazilians in general usually dont do well here. What say you all?
I say the rumor is dodgy

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I havent seen a lot of Ganso, but from what ive heard and the little bit ive seen, im not particularly convinced he'd work in England. Brazilians in general usually dont do well here. What say you all?

What top tier Brazilians have tried? Robinho had himself a comfortable time at City until he decided he wanted to fukk off.

Ganso sees the field well, passes well, has excellent control and most importantly doesn't exhibit fraud-like tendencies. He's thrown Santos on his back a number of times. What's worrying is his horrendous lack of athleticism (only viable position for him to play is attacking mid with two holders behind him and pacy players beside and in front of him) and physical fragility

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Kalou is such a fukking loser, Eva and Essien where having a nice little moment, then his dumb ass just came and made everything umcomfortable.:laff::facepalm:
Real talk. Essien put in quality time with her during his rehab , they probably had inside jokes and shyt. She prolly knows how to chef up some ghanian dishes aswell :takedat:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Just saw the GB team for the first time, and not one Scottish player on the team, damn, things have gotten this bad for them

Stephen Fletcher shoulda got called up :manny:

Sordell is trash juice :russ:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Honestly, since the Van Persie situation...my outlook on this next season went from :krs: to :sadcam:

Part of me says we should sell him ASAP...but another part thinks we need to play him b/c our season is more important.
GIROUD
GIROUD
GIROUD IS ON FIYAH!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Ganso to Arsenal rumors are definitly heating up, Inter Milan are also interested, along with Lucas and Oscar. One could picture Ganso doing what Cesc did at Gooners

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm tired of listening to the same players, same rumors. They're all gonna stay in BR for 2014 and if they leave, they'll flop everywhere that isn't big Italian/Spanish team.

and Holli I know you don't wanna hear it but Atletico Mineiro look solid as fukk this year..

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I'm tired of listening to the same players, same rumors. They're all gonna stay in BR for 2014 and if they leave, they'll flop everywhere that isn't big Italian/Spanish team.

and Holli I know you don't wanna hear it but Atletico Mineiro look solid as fukk this year..

Yea they alright :sadcam:

fukk them chickens though, theyre destined for failure, only one big trophey in their whole history, dont know where theyre getting all that money from either. Mineirao stadium aint ready yet, but we're using America's our second division's neighbor's stadium, which only seats 20k but is pretty comfy.

antonio-anastasia-inaugurou-o-novo-estadio-independencia_2_n_i_center.jpg

INDE3.jpg

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Yea they alright :sadcam:

fukk them chickens though, theyre destined for failure, only one big trophey in their whole history, dont know where theyre getting all that money from either. Mineirao stadium aint ready yet, but we're America, our using our second division's neighbor's stadium, which only seats 20k but is pretty comfy.

antonio-anastasia-inaugurou-o-novo-estadio-independencia_2_n_i_center.jpg

INDE3.jpg

Open stadiums are :ahh: to me. The braga one is high on my list of visiting

Braga-Stadium-Portugal.jpeg

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naija beat the D.R. to qualify for the Olympics in basketball. They looked good. Why doesn't Emeka Okafor play for them ?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
America Mineiro, I just saw their game against Atletico Paranaense yesterday.. (the fukk happened to APR)

They look like going up too, is Cru/America a big derby?