Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

L.S.

Unregistered User
Daps
Reppin
My City
Eddie should be making the transition soon enough.
He's no coward, he has the 2011/2012 season thread to finish and I'm sure we all understand that.
I salute the captain going down with the ship :rip:

Warrior? Doing soccer kits eh? This has the potential to be a trainwreck. Their lacrosse gear is decent, I remember using it back when I played but football ehhh:rudy:
Yeah. When they offer £25 milli per year I don't care how shytty the kit is, the team better take the deal.

Though there's a purple mock-up kit floating around the web that should never see the light of day :huhldup:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hollande :king:

AsQsu-sCQAAG2gA.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
forgot to post this earlier, my bolivian friend tells me ramires' father is bolivian. he offered no sources or evidence but i believe him:birdman:. sorry naija brehs
Bolivia had slaves too. Afro Bolivians came from Nigeria and the Ghana:birdman:

saw this post and just had to test him out since me and him got some history from back in jbo (internet history lolz), dude already threatened a ban within two posts. mission successful

now I am not trying to trumpet my own horn or nothing, but I have never done something like this (in a serious sense, I joke a lot obvs). This is my one problem with this forum, these dudes are high strung and are easy to wind up.

What happens when you are easy to wind up? You get emotional and ban people because you disagree with them or just dont like them.

yeah, me too. mastermind, break into the sohh mod chamber of secrets and get that hidden scroll for us

:beli:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The mod situation is a bit funny.

I felt like voting for it was rather dumb and that doesn't necessarily get the best mod. We get the one with the most e-cred and who has the most minions but not one who can actually moderate without being tendentious. Should be laffs either way. Wasn't Chicago the one who said he can't take an opinion seriously if you've never dunked a basketball? :laugh:

But this is the first I've heard of this secret sohh mod lair. Mastermind release the scrolls breh :scheme:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Thing is sohh mods were emotional too. No way reincar should have been banned from tlr when he was clearly the most important poster there. Bunch of women acting thick as fook. And the registration process was outrageous. They did it to themselves.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Revenge is a dish best served cold, or in Didier Zokora's case, a wild kick to your opponent's crown jewels.

Emre, a former Newcastle star, was slapped with a two-game ban earlier this season for using offensive language towards Zokora, with the former Spurs man claiming it had been racist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yDRAr1Beus

That's how you do it.

Zokora was probably looking at these two clowns like :childplease:

877Ip.png

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He only got a yellow too :laugh: well done Zokora.

Is Emre a clan member or some shyt :huh: ? How many times has he said racist shyt ?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
haha Emre always was a proper little racist

"Emre has insisted that he is not a racist, and has confirmed he himself has been the victim of racial abuse during football matches. He also insisted that he's not a racist like Luis Suárez" :leon:

:krs: :laugh: