Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arguing with with self righteous sports fans is fun. I just love how they act like sports is so different from the rest of the world.

Trying to act like a team with the most money winning titles is some new thing.:wtf:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
What's the story with the coli moving here anyway? :rudy:

people were tired of the boards going down randomly, and being down completely during any semi-big sports event. there was this long thread and it turned into a revolutionary movement with various grievances about the moderators, rules, servers, etc. within a few days they made a new forum with the 'ideals' of what everyone wanted, and in turn you got the fastest exodus since failed german internationals to the united states

Thierry like :ehh: @ MSG

tumblr_m3mc2uiBjB1qk8q3eo1_500.png

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:smh: really. after all its given us this weekend

saw this post and just had to test him out since me and him got some history from back in jbo (internet history lolz), dude already threatened a ban within two posts. mission successful

i forgot you were a JBO denizen back in the day. i used to lurk there heavy (moar po4n) and i do remember the battles you guys had, pretty easy to ignite a feud if i recall

did that big thread that spawned this go down?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Judging from the new really shyt Arsenal kit, the rest of these must be somewhat accurate:

arsenal-barcelona-manchester-united-home-nike-football-shirt-leaked.jpg

But really, that Arsenal kit. I wish it was a joke :duck:

The new Swansea kit...hmm. Eye-catching. Very christmasey:

swansea-city-12-13-adidas-away-football-shirt-b.jpg

And Nike the c*nts, they are taking Man City. Now I know Umbro is owned by Nike but really they should fukk off.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
i forgot you were a JBO denizen back in the day. i used to lurk there heavy (moar po4n) and i do remember the battles you guys had, pretty easy to ignite a feud if i recall

did that big thread that spawned this go down?

they left it at first probably thinking it was just bytching, deleted it when things got real though. missed the last half of that thread, would've really liked to have read it

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
they left it at first probably thinking it was just bytching, deleted it when things got real though. missed the last half of that thread, would've really liked to have read it

yeah, me too. mastermind, break into the sohh mod chamber of secrets and get that hidden scroll for us

L.S.

Unregistered User
Daps
Reppin
My City
Seeing as I don't think Eddie has made it over yet, the new Liverpool home kit is released this Friday. Powered by Warrior Sports :shaq:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Eddie should be making the transition soon enough.

He's no coward, he has the 2011/2012 season thread to finish and I'm sure we all understand that.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Seeing as I don't think Eddie has made it over yet, the new Liverpool home kit is released this Friday. Powered by Warrior Sports :shaq:

Warrior? Doing soccer kits eh? This has the potential to be a trainwreck. Their lacrosse gear is decent, I remember using it back when I played but football ehhh:rudy:

FC Dallas down to 9 men :popcorn:. Ref is having a nightmare.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
too many shady reds lately, i realize its a reaction from last year so i dont know what to think