Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
the players running away from the fans? lol fukk those dudes...

i'd be like :ooh: :dj2: with them

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
brehs, Europa League next season may be close to Champions League quality :krs:

Napoli
Atletico
Malaga/Athletico
Inter
Liverpool
2 or 3 of Newcastle/Spurs/Chelsea/Arsenal
Lyon

And Anzi bout to ball till they fall on Europe

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Oh yeah. Thanks to everyone who voted for me in the mod poll, I'll hit you all up with rep later, I come 2nd behind Chicago, not bad for someone who didnt even put their name forward for it :smugdraper:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
the Nigerian breh from Brazil just scored

Pepe Reina embarrassing himself again
forgot to post this earlier, my bolivian friend tells me ramires' father is bolivian. he offered no sources or evidence but i believe him:birdman:. sorry naija brehs

Oh yeah. Thanks to everyone who voted for me in the mod poll, I'll hit you all up with rep later, I come 2nd behind Chicago, not bad for someone who didnt even put their name forward for it :smugdraper:

i don't have a problem with him or anything, but he'd be a terrible mod. he's one of those cliquish posters and he's opinionated. fair play to him for that, but a moderator is supposed to make sure things are MODERATE.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
fukk sports.

:smh: really. after all its given us this weekend

i don't have a problem with him or anything, but he'd be a terrible mod. he's one of those cliquish posters and he's opinionated. fair play to him for that, but a moderator is supposed to make sure things are MODERATE.
saw this post and just had to test him out since me and him got some history from back in jbo (internet history lolz), dude already threatened a ban within two posts. mission successful