Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Celtic.jpg

:ahh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Poor Steve Kean, wanted him to stay up with them just to troll the Blackburn fans for treatin him like shyt and him being an ex Fulham coach. Glad Wigan stayed up tho, just hope QPR go down next week

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Poor Steve Kean, wanted him to stay up with them just to troll the Blackburn fans for treatin him like shyt and him being an ex Fulham coach. Glad Wigan stayed up tho, just hope QPR go down next week
Blackburn better put them parachute payments to good use cause if not they’ll be gone for a long time.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
damn, Blackburn was my first pick to go down but I didn't put any more on it /gamblingproblems

Those parachute payments are crazy though, look at everyone in the playoffs (except Cardiff) all of them recently relegated.

West Ham have this magicalness (no homo) to them so I wouldn't mind them going up, but if Blackpool play like they did last season I want them instead. Birmingham just have good fans and if Villa goes down I wouldn't mind them coming up, but we can't have so many negative teams in there.

Yessyessyall

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stuck in the dark ages just like Fergie eh?

Everybody in football is looking for the #10's, deep-lying playmakers, players comfortable in-between the lines and you want to keep the same outdated style that has seen you embarrassed in Europe numerous times just this season alone. :laugh:

Time is up for the Valencia's and Ashley Young's of this world, friend. :sitdown:

You can play with wingers and a #10. Just look at the Netherlands National squad. A few years ago wingers were dead. Then the wingers made a comeback. They aint going anywehere for at least 5 to 6 years.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk West Ham fans and their delusions of grandeur.

"We don't like Big Sam's winning football we like to play tiki-taka wa wa wa" :what:

Hate listening to them pricks on 606.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You can play with wingers and a #10. Just look at the Netherlands National squad. A few years ago wingers were dead. Then the wingers made a comeback. They aint going anywehere for at least 5 to 6 years.

Natural wingers are dead. Most wingers now are either converted SS or AM who play on the opposite wing to cut inside on their favourite foot, which give the FB's spaces down the flanks to do the wingers job of crossin in the ball And most natural wingers have been converted to play as FB's As the 433 and 4231 are now mainly the default formations that teams use

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
fukk West Ham fans and their delusions of grandeur.

"We don't like Big Sam's winning football we like to play tiki-taka wa wa wa" :what:

Hate listening to them pricks on 606.

No-one likes Big Scam, his football while not great it is effective. And Spammers fans are ungrateful, hes a game away from earnin them £60m. Who the fukk they think they are Barca & Real with all this we must play passin sexy football at all times.