Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yessyessyall

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Natural wingers are dead. Most wingers now are either converted SS or AM who play on the opposite wing to cut inside on their favourite foot, which give the FB's spaces down the flanks to do the wingers job of crossin in the ball And most natural wingers have been converted to play as FB's As the 433 and 4231 are now mainly the default formations that teams use

Wingers are player positioned at wing positions. How they play is not of importance. The game evolved. Too bad most of the wingers in big competitions play as you've described. Wingers need to be able to dribble and cross the ball into the box.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Yeah make another thread for Euro. Need to re-create the magic that was the 2010 World Cup Thread.

I just hope it doesn't peter out like the Copa America thread.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Just watching MOTD, is it just me or is the Prem one of the only leagues where even meaningless games are played with 100% passion and intensity?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Speaking of exercise, i played squash today lads.

I never realised how much of a white mans sport it was until i played it.

I was tryna get pumped up n shyt, hit it with authority. Gawd damn ball dont even bounce brehs:childplease:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I just checked the old thread on sohh, these few days made me forget how non-entity posters like 'captain crook' annoyed me with their obvious stating, no opinion giving posts.

Knock on wood those type of lads don't make the jump. den we in paradise :ahh:

Where's u-gos anyway, wouldn't surprise me if that breh stayed loyal, breh tried to hide his simpish ways in TLR with faux hating, i saw it, oh i saws it.

Oh and chicago a mod...he still posts those 2 smileys in every post, smfh.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
One thing that's peculiar to me, new posters in here. I mean if they were from SOHH they'd know of this thread, if they were lurkers who liked football they'd know of it.

Yet we have a few that don't seem to have a clue, where have they come from?

This could be helped if people didn't choose new shyt names. Or if they did they put their old name in the bit on their profile.

One thing that perplexes is, people with the same names but dodgy, i mean wtf is horseface's name doing? Couldn't be arsed typing those extra letters? Where is the 84(or w/e) at the end of mastermind?

concise

Veteran
Daps
New forum, new name, bro.

I never liked the idea of having the same name on different forums.