Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gay breh who likes to be a woman, not that much to figure out is it.
Don't play silly buggers with me kunty. I meant asking questions about the artificial puccies and shyt. My cousin has a 'vag' now. Hence, me checking myself and 1'ing that idea immediately :scusthov:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
This breh :comeon:

Should call him Arry Potter. Kids got tales
'One of my favourite signings, and not just from my Bournemouth days, was a striker called Carl Richards. I took him from Enfield and he was a real one-off. He was a big lad, and looked more like Carl Lewis. I bought Carl for £10,000, went to pick him up from Enfield and while he went in to say goodbye to his manager, he left me with his mate.

''What are you signing him for?' said this kid. 'I'm 10 times better than him. I've got 26 goals this season, he's only got 12. I'm different class than him. Why don't you sign me?' I was worried. 'I can't buy you, I'm buying him,' I told Carl's mate, 'but I'll keep an eye out for you, don't worry.'

'So we took Carl and he was absolutely useless. He could run, but that was about it. We played about six games, couldn't win one. Carl was terrible. After about four games of this, he came to see me. 'I've got a mate,' he said. 'He was asking if he could have a trial. He's a striker, like me.' 'And is he as good as you, Carl?' I asked, suspiciously. 'No, he's not as good as me,' he said, 'but he's decent.'

''Well, tell him not to f***ing bother then,' I snapped, and that was the end of it.

'The following Saturday, we went to play Crystal Palace. 'My mate, the one who wanted a trial, he's playing for Palace today,' said Carl. 'Oh good,' I thought. 'No problem there then.'

'Anyway, three goals later I realised Carl wasn't much of a scout, either. His mate's name? Ian Wright, who went on to score 238 league goals.'

What a cracking story. We can hear Harry cackling as he tells it, ending with a 'facking football, eh'.

Except, well, Carl Richards signed for Redknapp's Bournemouth in 1986, a whole year after Ian Wright had joined Crystal Palace. Oh and Palace didn't play Bournemouth until the 1987/88 season...by which time this 'unknown' Ian Wright was deep into his third, very successful season with the Eagles.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
"Harts very arrogant, I would have dropped Hart 6 months ago"

Roy Keanes great tbh :lolbron: Everybody else :cape:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Don't play silly buggers with me kunty. I meant asking questions about the artificial puccies and shyt. My cousin has a 'vag' now. Hence, me checking myself and 1'ing that idea immediately :scusthov:

Google buddy, google, thats what it is there for. To look that shyt up in the comfort of your own room :whoo:

Dont care if he got a snatch now, at heart he still took it up the chuff before the split ass was made

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Giroud again.
Well Benzema won't be a starter again. He's had his chances, can't hate.

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
WTF. We're leading 4/0.
Cabaye goal from 20 yards :wtf:
I'm stunned :what:
Nasty Nas playing like a word class player :what:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Debuchy goal from a volley :beli: It's ridiculous now. 5/0.
Newcastle players shining :leon: