Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Ahahahahahahahahahaha.
Benzema scoring on a Ribéry assist.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
booney rooney!!
score france game?
who scored for Belgium?
6/0 (it's a friendly though) :leon:

Ribéry is absolutely on fire. Nasty Nasri playing beautifully. Evra showing tekks like he's Henry. Cabaye and Debuchy great. It's the twilight zone.
Only Rémy is disappointing but our left flank is too strong against the aussies so it's logical.

LMAO, the crowd is chanting "Il a marqué, il a marqué, il a il a il a marquéééé" (He scored ! He scored ! He He He scooooored !')

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Google buddy, google, thats what it is there for. To look that shyt up in the comfort of your own room :whoo:

Dont care if he got a snatch now, at heart he still took it up the chuff before the split ass was made
The fucc has any of this got to do with anything I've said??? :wtf:

Next time, make sense before you start getting sarcastic breh

Baby steps now

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my head I was thinking "does this nicca understand the concept of passing the ball :what:?"

Then he scored :russ:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise

:ehh: I like this lineup.

My only complaint is that JK insists that Cameron is a CB when he is flourishing as a RB at stoke... He needs to stay out the on the wing and when John Anthony Brooks overcomes his injury, he needs to be in central defense. To be honest I have no faith in any of our defenders right now but I would rather not see Cameron in a weak position while the players that regularly playing on the wing get ate up(Orozco, Castillo, Chandler, Beasley).

I hope that Boyd gets more than garbage time minutes. I would like to see Jozy only play 45 because we all know he's going to Brazil and he doesn't need that many more looks. Kljestan needs some more looks as well. Hopefully we win comfortably.