Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
My only complaint is that JK insists that Cameron is a CB when he is flourishing as a RB at stoke... He needs to stay out the on the wing and when John Anthony Brooks overcomes his injury, he needs to be in central defense. To be honest I have no faith in any of our defenders right now but I would rather not see Cameron in a weak position while the players that regularly playing on the wing get ate up(Orozco, Castillo, Chandler, Beasley).

I hope that Boyd gets more than garbage time minutes. I would like to see Jozy only play 45 because we all know he's going to Brazil and he doesn't need that many more looks. Kljestan needs some more looks as well. Hopefully we win comfortably.

The homie Cherundolo finally about ready to take his RB spot back.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
This is frustrating... They are over passing it like they're barca and then when they're not over passing it they're sloppy.. Get the ball forward....

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
great performance considering what it was. meaningless and it showed, loved the hustle by the subs with something to prove.

Americans mock Mexico but it's only out of respect.. but I saw on twitter days ago just 40% of the tickets are sold to their most important qualification match in decades :beli:

that's truly pathetic

QuintessentialBM

Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
great performance considering what it was. meaningless and it showed, loved the hustle by the subs with something to prove.

Americans mock Mexico but it's only out of respect.. but I saw on twitter days ago just 40% of the tickets are sold to their most important qualification match in decades :beli:

that's truly pathetic

Bruh, I think Mexico is done....... Rafa Marquez in defense ain't saving Mexico,,,,,, I saw that about the tickets.. The fans are cashing out too.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
He would be on the bench thumb wrestling with Kagawa, only game he would play.

Comparing Özil to Kagawa
YNq4nmN.png

He would walk into that Man U side and make em contenders first match in.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I saw the US game was in Kansas City, so I figured 8 or 9 Eastern start time.

Game started at 7? :what: I just got home and missed the whole thing.

QuintessentialBM

Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Sorry brehs... It's over... came on at 6/5c... USA won 2-0..... They left it late but got it done. The Kljestan, Castillo and Zusi subs made the difference. 0-0 at half scored 2 in the final 20 minutes