Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
why is hodgson still playing lampard alongside gerrard :why:

they have failed together for over 10 years :snoop:

doesnt this guy have any new ideas to help make this team actually perform

cahill and jagelka aswell :scusthov:

i would rather dawson or jones.

i always try forget about the england team but im loyal to my flag

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
both of you better watch your damn mouth :ufdup:

barton dont know shyt fergie was well known for his coaching at aberdeen

Since McClaren, Fergie done the coachin part less and less. You goin to forget Carlos Q or Renee being held in the highest regard by the United players for, guess what, their coachin. Even Fergie will admit, they took United to another level.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Since McClaren, Fergie done the coachin part less and less. You goin to forget Carlos Q or Renee being held in the highest regard by the United players for, guess what, their coachin. Even Fergie will admit, they took United to another level.

i hear that but barton is talking like fergie cant run coaching if he wanted to

"he can barely put out the cones"

thats disrespectful and you know it

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'd like to see him coach Real Madrid one day
6nGHU4i.png

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
why is hodgson still playing lampard alongside gerrard :why:

they have failed together for over 10 years :snoop:

doesnt this guy have any new ideas to help make this team actually perform

cahill and jagelka aswell :scusthov:

i would rather dawson or jones.

i always try forget about the england team but im loyal to my flag

My breh Woy is just super cautious. Barkley to come on in the 2nd half and swag surf the 3 Lions to victory :blessed:

I been beatin the Gerrard & Lampard thing since forever, probably since when Scholes was pushed out to the left under Svennis.

Cahill & Jags are a partnership, unless they gett royally raped with bows and ribbon on top, they stayin as the #1. Jones needs to find a position 1st, before talkin about playin him as a CB, he needs to do it for his club, befre country. And Daws needs someone quick alongside him and England dont have that at present

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spain eventually let go of Raul and some players who had previously failed them. I think England will always have a place for Gerrard/Lampard as long as they are fit, no manager has thought of moving beyond them. It was ridiculous that they even thought of asking an older Scholes to come out of retirement to play when the younger version was played on the wing. I guess with the deeper role that Gerrard and Lampard play the managers think they will be different from the time they were playing ahead of midfielders like Alonso, Mascherano, Essien, and Makelele.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
im done

im coming at you when fulham get relegated this season

He must have some Intel on the subject at hand to make such a comment. Maybe they been said in pvt and without mentioning names hes come out and said it. Probably the person who told him Fergie aint all that at the coachin, will come out and defend Fergie's coaching.

& :heh: @ your threat, I've seen Fulham relegated to the old Div 4, you really think them gettin the chop from the PL is goin to affect me :dead:

Goin into school on the monday when your team gets relegated to Div 4 >>>>>>>>>>>> Some internet bantz about droppin to the chmpionship :smugfavre:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Spain eventually let go of Raul and some players who had previously failed them. I think England will always have a place for Gerrard/Lampard as long as they are fit, no manager has thought of moving beyond them. It was ridiculous that they even thought of asking an older Scholes to come out of retirement to play when the younger version was played on the wing. I guess with the deeper role that Gerrard and Lampard play the managers think they will be different from the time they were playing ahead of midfielders like Alonso, Mascherano, Essien, and Makelele.

Its a fukkin shame that Hargreaves knees gave out. Wouldnt of happened if he was German. I remember that 06 World Cup Ashley Cole & Hargreaves Englands best players in that tournament.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
He must have some Intel on the subject at hand to make such a comment. Maybe they been said in pvt and without mentioning names hes come out and said it. Probably the person who told him Fergie aint all that at the coachin, will come out and defend Fergie's coaching.

& :heh: @ your threat, I've seen Fulham relegated to the old Div 4, you really think them gettin the chop from the PL is goin to affect me :dead:

Goin into school on the monday when your team gets relegated to Div 4 >>>>>>>>>>>> Some internet bantz about droppin to the chmpionship :smugfavre:

swear how old are you breh/ those fulham days were agesss ago

its all bants

real talk i dont like what barton said about the gawd though, he had no right.

in fergies latest US interview he actually explained why he doesnt run the coaching sessions anymore

barton talking like fergie couldnt run a coaching session to save his life.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
swear how old are you breh/ those fulham days were agesss ago

its all bants

real talk i dont like what barton said about the gawd though, he had no right.

in fergies latest US interview he actually explained why he doesnt run the coaching sessions anymore

barton talking like fergie couldnt run a coaching session to save his life.

Old Enough to remember Gazza before the knee injury :blessed: