Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
but this one was dfferent

that sh1t was legit funny I don't care what anyone says. You laughed my dude...you ain't gota lie craaaig...
im guessin it depends on peoples moods

everyone gets all fakkity and introspective once in a while where they'll be thinking like that, but most of the time no one gives a fukk

it's like "caring about the world" sure you think of it sometimes but... ehhhhhhhhhhhh :yeshrug:

for me, it pops up during ainmated movies.. before they'd have played it straight but the way people are now they gotta throw in some :scheme: self-awareness once in a whle

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could just ask one of my cousins what that tranny life really like if you really want to know @penfield since he is one...

actually, on second thought...fucc that :scusthov: :whoa:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He is one of football's great innovators and imagineers. He has long been a visionary and a trailblazer. There have been times where he has stood accused of heresy, but he has persevered, possessed by the courage of his convictions.

He was one of the first to see that football's truth might be held in its numbers. He assembled an army of analysts and technologists and whiz-kids to help him establish what they might say. That was more than a decade ago. Now every club has its own division, wielding statistics as weapons, each seeking an advantage in the arms race.

http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/espnfcunited/id/9957?cc=5901 :russ:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
The England thing is gold and I agree with him and have felt that a long time myself.

The Fergie thing :whoo: he may be right on that aswell. From Stevie McGrin and onwards most definitley.

both of you better watch your damn mouth :ufdup:

barton dont know shyt fergie was well known for his coaching at aberdeen

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The Adrian Peterson thread has me :snoop:. I'm all for blaming women but what about the man who beat a 2 year old into a coma?

People make poor relationship decisions but nothing excuses beating a child into the hospital :patrice: