Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe it's just me being high, but it seems like we are being thought day after fukking day to be soulless people, who don't care about anything other than money. Don't have passion for anything, don't have morals or standard, don't have respect for anything, just live and get money.

To tie this football, that's why I love dudes like Wenger, Martinez, Bielsa, Pelligrini, drunk ass Coco Basile. These guys believe, and have a passion for football being played to it's highest level of glory, and understand beauty, and the impact on people, when they see something being done with beauty, grace, and style.

Salute to all the old romantics, and youngers with that spirit.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: i think people are just as fukked up as they've always been, and outwardly i'd wager to say we are less fukked up.

I agree with you , that people are just as fukked up, but I also believe now, that people are allowed to think, that being fukked up is cool.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:whoa: i think people are just as fukked up as they've always been, and outwardly i'd wager to say we are less fukked up.

all i was saying was that the insult is dull (and pointlessly crass as well tbh) and unfunny
we have an outlet to express our fukkedness tho.

Message boards, twitter, facebook, halls of congress, etc.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@penfield what if you met a woman, fell in love, married her, etc etc but found out she was born a boy? :lupe: a perfectly constructed woman borne from a male's body :merchant:

@Montez wait till that Thailand technology arrives on our shores. shyt aint cool breh. i'm all for people deciding what they want to do with their lives and their own genitals and identities and such but there should be a Tranny Code that says that they will be up front about their situation to any possibly suitors

thai_ladyboy1.jpg

I'd off myself :sadcam:

That's not even an exaggeration. Imagine if that shyt got out. I could never live that down.

Hopefully he can tell a difference between a real vagina and a catcher's mitt before he wifes her.

Good point. That Thailand technology though, you never know, they could have mastered that whole thing by now.

This whole thing reminds me of a few funny things.

I was reading some interview about this hipster artist named Blood Orange, dude named Dev Hynes and he was talking about how he is bisexual but the way he went about it was to be admired. Pretty much was just like (I'm paraphrasing), "I met this tranny in Paris and that nikka was beautiful so I just fukked him :yeshrug:"

I dunno why but that shyt was hilarious to me, just...the candor I guess :ehh:

And this also reminds me of that old sohh thread by sh0t 9 times

What if.

You're laying in bed.

And you get woken up to a blow job

And you reach down and feel the top of the person's head

And it's a wig

And underneath the wig is the waves of a freshly cut caesar

And you try to get up.

But you get pushed in your chest by a forearm and hear, "Naw nikka, too late"

That has to be the most memorable message board post I've ever come across, and still makes me laugh today :dead:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:whoa: On a serious note, voice, feet, and make up are dead give a way imo. Too much make up = over compensating for their lack of womanness. Maybe living in NY has honed these skills but you would know push comes to shove.
DC too

Also shoulders. Look at the shoulders. :whoa:

@penfield what if you met a woman, fell in love, married her, etc etc but found out she was born a boy? :lupe: a perfectly constructed woman borne from a male's body :merchant:

@Montez wait till that Thailand technology arrives on our shores. shyt aint cool breh. i'm all for people deciding what they want to do with their lives and their own genitals and identities and such but there should be a Tranny Code that says that they will be up front about their situation to any possibly suitors

thai_ladyboy1.jpg
*crosses Thailand off the list.* :damn:

And this also reminds me of that old sohh thread by sh0t 9 times

What if.

You're laying in bed.

And you get woken up to a blow job

And you reach down and feel the top of the person's head

And it's a wig

And underneath the wig is the waves of a freshly cut caesar

And you try to get up.

But you get pushed in your chest by a forearm and hear, "Naw nikka, too late"

That has to be the most memorable message board post I've ever come across, and still makes me laugh today :dead:
said in a deep voice too :dead:

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I think I was watching some tv show where they said the way to check was look at the length of fingers.

Apparently, males usually-when looking at the top of your hand, fingers together- have a ring finger that is longer than their pointer finger.

Sounds like bullshyt, but I dunno, could be true :manny:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
back on sohh when gay/tranny trolling was a new art i remember one poster really perfected it. he registered, posted normally for a few months, had kind of a street persona, not superthug tough talking but definitely not the KTL/intellect type. after a few months he started casually discussing how it was normal to be attracted to your male friends, and we're all just too uptight about this to admit it. like "if one of ya boys is sexy, just say he's sexy. no big deal, i sometimes fukk my friends after we come back from the club. we go out and look for broads and if we go home empty handed at least we got each other :yeshrug: "

dudes was furious :russ:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Y.O.L.O. Brazil 2014 gonna be popping :shaq: :blessed:

:whoa: On a serious note, voice, feet, and make up are dead give a way imo. Too much make up = over compensating for their lack of womanness. Maybe living in NY has honed these skills but you would know push comes to shove.

I don't know what it is, those
Maury tranny tests seem kinda hard since you're watching through a TV screen and only see what the cameraman shows you. In real life, it's much easier. Seeing them on the train and streets of the city, their walk, posture, scents, auras, etc. give them away.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
back on sohh when gay/tranny trolling was a new art i remember one poster really perfected it. he registered, posted normally for a few months, had kind of a street persona, not superthug tough talking but definitely not the KTL/intellect type. after a few months he started casually discussing how it was normal to be attracted to your male friends, and we're all just too uptight about this to admit it. like "if one of ya boys is sexy, just say he's sexy. no big deal, i sometimes fukk my friends after we come back from the club. we go out and look for broads and if we go home empty handed at least we got each other :yeshrug: "

dudes was furious :russ:
:deadmanny: