Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Sylvie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>syd and alex
article-2451667-18A44C6900000578-799_638x896.jpg

article-2451667-18A44D5700000578-427_638x454.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
at least it was a championship squad :yeshrug:
:ehh:

:russ: the other ones talkin bout kaka and one goes "everyone likes kaka huh...he's faithful [to his significant other]"

which leads me to my next point, brazilian girls will definitely date down in terms of attractiveness in exchange for faithfulness. there's a whole epidemic of bummy lookin dudes getting with dimes because of this. the ladies' men down there fukked it all up :snoop:

@Hollister confirm this for me please

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I was just thinking about it that one of my serious fears but barely ever realized or registering is the prospect of laying with a tranny. :lupe:

I know it's Vegas type odds that I ever run into a tranny, and then sleep with the tranny but that shyt freaks me out. :lupe:

It's so inspired, so devious yet so simple :lupe:

And I realized that I'm actually sorta bad at spotting trannies. My record when watching the Maury tranny specials leaves much to be desired :lupe:

There was a story in colorado a few years back about a dude who picked up a broad, took her to a motel and slept with her. :lupe:

They both fell asleep and he woke in the middle of the night and came to the realization :lupe:

He took a fire extinguisher to her head while she slept. His statement was that he just kept hitting her until it stopped moving :lupe:

It's terrible, but I can't judge cos I dunno what I'd do in that situation :lupe:

Trannies and snakes, my bête-noires:lupe:

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I was just thinking about it that one of my serious fears but barely ever realized or registering is the prospect of laying with a tranny. :lupe:

I know it's Vegas type odds that I ever run into a tranny, and then sleep with the tranny but that shyt freaks me out. :lupe:

And I realized that I'm actually sorta bad at spotting trannies. My record when watching the Maury tranny specials leaves much to be desired :lupe:

There was a story in colorado a few years back about a dude who picked up a broad, took her to a motel and slept with her. :lupe:

They both fell asleep and he woke in the middle of the night and came to the realization :lupe:

He took a fire extinguisher to her head while she slept. His statement was that he just kept hitting her until it stopped moving :lupe:

It's terrible, but I can judge cos I dunno what I'd do in that situation :lupe:

Y.O.L.O. Brazil 2014 gonna be popping :shaq: :blessed:

:whoa: On a serious note, voice, feet, and make up are dead give a way imo. Too much make up = over compensating for their lack of womanness. Maybe living in NY has honed these skills but you would know push comes to shove.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@penfield what if you met a woman, fell in love, married her, etc etc but found out she was born a boy? :lupe: a perfectly constructed woman borne from a male's body :merchant:

@Montez wait till that Thailand technology arrives on our shores. shyt aint cool breh. i'm all for people deciding what they want to do with their lives and their own genitals and identities and such but there should be a Tranny Code that says that they will be up front about their situation to any possibly suitors

thai_ladyboy1.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

It's terrible, but I can't judge cos I dunno what I'd do in that situation :lupe:

:ohhh: nikka already got the built-in excuse.... Do you breh nobody is going to judge you :mjpls: :russ:

@penfield what if you met a woman, fell in love, married her, etc etc but found out she was born a boy? :lupe: a perfectly constructed woman borne from a male's body :merchant:

@Montez wait till that Thailand technology arrives on our shores. shyt aint cool breh. i'm all for people deciding what they want to do with their lives and their own genitals and identities and such but there should be a Tranny Code that says that they will be up front about their situation to any possibly suitors

thai_ladyboy1.jpg

that's not a man :damn: no Adam's apple :damn:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

thai_ladyboy1.jpg
Hopefully he can tell a difference between a real vagina and a catcher's mitt before he wifes her.