Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
naw brazilian trannies are easy to spot. only from a few blocks away will you be like :ohhh: who is that long legged woman with 32" hair just hanging out on a street corner at night?

i'm tellin yall it's the thai ladyboys you gotta look out for if you're bout that bangkok club life

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
*crouches down on the grass tiger woods style about to hit a birdie*

how do i play this

'friend' :scheme: (that lives far away) on social media posts almost no sexy pictures because she's self-conscious of her amazing body (basically the opposite of.. everyone)
but she feels some type of way today and does it
now do i ignore it acknowledging it was a one-off or provide some sort of feedback like 'keep em coming', but that would be thirsty

and she dont play that sext game at all, which i respect :patrice:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

how do i play this

'friend' :scheme: (that lives far away) on social media posts almost no sexy pictures because she's self-conscious of her amazing body (basically the opposite of.. everyone)
now do i ignore it acknowledging it was a one-off or provide some sort of feedback like 'keep em coming', but that would be thirsty

how many dudes complemented her?

@horse. kills :whoo: Never going to Asia.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

how do i play this

don't do anything at all. don't even let her know you saw it.
how many dudes complemented her?

@horse. kills :whoo: Never going to Asia.
if you go to thailand, make sure you go with a woman you're involved with and stick by her side :whoo:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
you know one coli meme that i think is absolutely fukking stupid is the whole "fatherless brehs etc etc"

:why: like a kid can control who his father is and what he does with his life

so many fukkin idiots on here that give so much proper ammunition to insult them and this becomes a common jab? :stopitslime:

:yeshrug:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
you know one coli meme that i think is absolutely fukking stupid is the whole "fatherless brehs etc etc"

so many fukkin idiots on here that give so much proper ammunition to insult them and this becomes a common jab? :stopitslime:

im not sure what it means. Its actually sad.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That type of shyt is a reflection of the world we live. We live in a world of crassness, it's applauded, and worshipped. The digital age has brought the worst out of people, and that includes us.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:whoa: i think people are just as fukked up as they've always been, and outwardly i'd wager to say we are less fukked up.

all i was saying was that the insult is dull (and pointlessly crass as well tbh) and unfunny