Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I knew he was gonna miss that breakaway, happens a ridiculous amount of times in south american games

Daps
If the money isnt there I could accept that but this what annoys me

The Swiss Ramble: Arsenal's Mystery Dance
There are clearly issues with Arsenal’s equitable wage structure, which means that the best players like Robin Van Persie are not particularly well remunerated (by modern standards), while fringe players like Abou Diaby, Marouane Chamakh and Manuel Almunia are handsomely rewarded for their efforts. This was epitomised recently by Johan Djourou’s new £50,000 a week contract, which seemed more in recognition of his frequent interviews with Arsenal.com than his defensive ability.

Not only does this policy reduce the money available to attract world-class players, but it also makes it difficult to move on under-performers, hence loans for Bendtner and Denilson. While there is some logic in giving youngsters good contracts, as it prevents other clubs from snapping them up for free, it is questionable whether this has worked out for Arsenal, given the relatively small number of success stories.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Arsenal forced to look at Lewandowski and Jovetic in hunt to replace skipper Van Persie

Arsenal's scouting team will hold a meeting at the club’s London Colney HQ at the start of next week to discuss the prospect of replacing wantaway skipper Robin van Persie.

Full Story:
Arsenal look at Robert Lewandowski and Stevan Jovetic as Robin van Persie replacements | Mail Online

MailOnline

:dead: @ Lewandowski is only being bought to move more letters in the club shop. Its in the comments sections.

But seriously you cant afford either player, well u can but you wont break even

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Does anyone else think Lew and RVP resemble one another or is this just a case of me thinking all CACs look the same? From the way he plays to his mannerisms he's always struck me as Vanesque.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Does anyone else think Lew and RVP resemble one another or is this just a case of me thinking all CACs look the same? From the way he plays to his mannerisms he's always struck me as Vanesque.

Podolski and RvP look nearly like twins.

I think i said in the old thread, Wenger might swap them so he still gets to keep Rvp while still makin his money and profit by shiftin Podolski as RvP

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Podolski and RvP look nearly like twins.

I think i said in the old thread, Wenger might swap them so he still gets to keep Rvp while still makin his money and profit by shiftin Podolski as RvP

:ohhh:

So it IS gonna be a hot summer

I've compared photographs, and RVP looks more like Lew's carefree bother than they do twins. Like, you can see the Polish struggle in his face.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Been browsing arsenal mania and its very emotional
But I seriously have never been so mistaken about a player. I really always thought he was different, one of the few loyal and classy players left.

I always thought he loves Arsenal at heart and that he is a true captain....

....This is what angered me the most. Why bother to go through that and lie to us, just for it to all end like this? More than the money the club will lose in potential transfer fees, I've lost a bit of my love for football.

Of all people, why Robin? Now I can't help but think that any of our players could turn around and do the same. Even Wilshere.
Football fans are thick eh :heh:

what kills me is how grown brehs can cry about players who they know fully well have won dikk all. whats the worst that can happen now? We continue to win dikk all. whats the big deal :yeshrug:

If were not gonna win anything id prefer we rotate players to keep things fresh tbh. Lets see some new brehs fail in new ways.