Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That would be the only way really, but Mancini express interest with him especially after coming back strong, he already said Balotelli isnt going anywhere even though he was frustrated earlier in the year and said he is selling him, and they are not letting Aguero go, annnnd they still have Adebayor people keep forgetting just because he is on loan. That 4 of the top 10 strikers in the EPL, plus others on the bench and reserves, if they brought in RVP how would that work?

Even tho they can afford to pay him his £170k p/w they want to get rid of him completely. But Spurs aint takin those wages and I'm not sure if he is AVb's type of player.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:noah:

AxEA-ETCMAAPKp1.jpg:large

BOBN

Pro
Daps
lol if wenger buys hugo lloris. 3 year ago he would have been like "cant kill ches". now brehs been hurt and has no loyalty to these fools. the reincar of football.

I rate chesneys potential but his arrogance is fukking with his game. statistically he was shyt last season and his euros was frightening. fukk him :manny:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
lol if wenger buys hugo lloris. 3 year ago he would have been like "cant kill ches". now brehs been hurt and has no loyalty to these fools. the reincar of football.

I rate chesneys potential but his arrogance is fukking with his game. statistically he was shyt last season and his euros was frightening. fukk him :manny:

I did read earlier on that Spurs were after Hugo

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

:yeshrug:

Lloris is absolutely terrible on crosses tho.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I'd completely forgotten that Ade was on loan to Tottenham. Dude rebuilt his stock after that average spell at Real, and that average season at City, and three out of four average years at Arsenal.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
I dont know enough about lloris to rate him or not (as if id watch ligue 1 :heh:) but im all for showing no loyalty to these bums. revoke their fun pass and make them pay to get back in. lets be in it to win it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I dont know enough about lloris to rate him or not (as if id watch ligue 1 :heh:) but im all for showing no loyalty to these bums. revoke their fun pass and make them pay to get back in. lets be in it to win it.
I agree

just saying Lloris is not good on crosses. Thats the only area Chez is better that him.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
With all the sports going on I've neglected the first 2 months of the Brazilian season, finally gonna take some time and watch these games