Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wenger needs to go.
I am going to break it down like this. Arsenal are not going to let Wegner go....If you really follow the back end of football you will notice a trend with this team, if not search articles.. They have a different approach, Wegner has been a coach that looks for young players and groom them, then sell them with ridiculous transfer fees. He brought Henry, and google a list of young players he sold over the past decade. He buys low and sells high (ex the little highschool player he bought out of Asia 2 seasons ago).
He has an eye for talent, so why his teams are always younger, they can really knock the ball so they are a pleasure to watch but they dont have the experience of what it will take like when they went 50+ games of the Henry, Berkamp era. The club in general knows this so even though they are not winning major titles or prestigous cups, the team is generating revenue to make them one of the most profitable clubs in the world today. While teams like Real are in debt, Arsenal's shareholders are laughing and eating on their expensive yatchs and jets. So as you see my friend this is why Arsene Wegner has remained the coach dispite he cannot produce a championship team. I think Van Persie knows this since the club refuses to pay serious transfer fee's like Man City, United, Real, and all of the other Giants around the world, and the fact that the club generates more $ and keeps costs low, this business plan works, it just sucks for Arsenal fans because they are not going to get the cup that they want.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want the Nigeria U26 to win that tournament

I remember I went to the Summer 96 games and Saw Nigeria Brazil in the Semi-Finals..it was the best game I ever seen live in my life, Kanu and Okocha were ballin, Bebeto and Juninho were stars in Brazils midfield too...:wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I remember that very well.it was incredible.:wow:

The Nigerian comebacks :bow:

Kanu's world was like a rollercoaster that year, gold medal + move to Inter then throw him a heart defect that nobody knew if it would end his career or not

And the thing was everyone was watchin that tournament for Ronaldo to see what all the hype was about

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
The Nigerian comebacks :bow:

Kanu's world was like a rollercoaster that year, gold medal + move to Inter then throw him a heart defect that nobody knew if it would end his career or not

And the thing was everyone was watchin that tournament for Ronaldo to see what all the hype was about

Lost my head completely when he scored the golden goal. Think I lost control of my bladder.:ld:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats up with tevez though? he can get moved

That would be the only way really, but Mancini express interest with him especially after coming back strong, he already said Balotelli isnt going anywhere even though he was frustrated earlier in the year and said he is selling him, and they are not letting Aguero go, annnnd they still have Adebayor people keep forgetting just because he is on loan. That 4 of the top 10 strikers in the EPL, plus others on the bench and reserves, if they brought in RVP how would that work?

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Just say arsenal sell him and do the crazy thing and a tally spend the money on a new player, who is out there for us to buy?

I just read a host of names on some blog......

Strikers like Fernando Llorente, Klass-Jan Huntelaar, Robert Lewandowski, Edinson Cavani among others can be purchased with the funds generated from the sale of van Persie.

Let me take you down memory lane about a club called Atletico Madrid. They had a prized asset called Fernando Torres but they engineered a move for Sergio Aguero after his sale. When Aguero arrived in the shores of England, Atletico swooped for Radamel Falcao.

A move that was worth its weight in gold.

Wishful thinking?
people are still talking about a RVP replacement? hello his name is giroud. hope hes good and thats it.
Highbury Harold ‏@BlackScarfAFC

Little known fact: A few years back an #Arsenal Board member handed over money to a fans group towards an anti-Usmanov banner. Professional?
:dead: