Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
That's Fergie saving face and justifying the sale. The real reason is that Fergie felt Becks was becoming far too big and Fergies ego wouldn't allow that to happen and if Fergie feels he cannot control you, he falls out with you.

Gooneys lost more focus than Becks ever did at United, but hey it helps sell Fergies book.
This. All Becks proved in the time since is that the notion that he was more concerned with celebrity was just flat wrong. Especially in that final stint at Madrid. How many players 1/10th of how famous, popular, and wealthy he is would have packed it in, called it a season, and waited to leave. Instead, breh went hard as fukk in the paint, forced himself back into the first team, and kinda broad-shouldered a late season league push.

Becks :to:

The shyt that Rooney has gotten away with :dwillhuh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
This. All Becks proved in the time since is that the notion that he was more concerned with celebrity was just flat wrong. Especially in that final stint at Madrid. How many players 1/10th of how famous, popular, and wealthy he is would have packed it in, called it a season, and waited to leave. Instead, breh went hard as fukk in the paint, forced himself back into the first team, and kinda broad-shouldered a late season league push.

Beckham is true professional, that's it.
I've hated dude when he was the "Spice Boy" in the media but I grew up on him and saw there really was more than that.
Even the last season in PSG, he really worked hard and made everything for his teamates to love him. Once read some interview of Sylvain Armand (yeah he's a nobody) making a BBQ someday and inviting Becks thinking he wouldn't come but dude DID come to the BBQ. Armand was stunned that a football superstar worth tens of millions was coming dolo to have some fun with his unknown teamates.
Dude really earned my respect in his lasts seasons. :ehh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Beckham is true professional, that's it.
I've hated dude when he was the "Spice Boy" in the media but I grew up on him and saw there really was more than that.
Even the last season in PSG, he really worked hard and made everything for his teamates to love him. Once read some interview of Sylvain Armand (yeah he's a nobody) making a BBQ someday and inviting Becks thinking he wouldn't come but dude DID come to the BBQ. Armand was stunned that a football superstar worth tens of millions was coming dolo to have some fun with his unknown teamates.
Dude really earned my respect in his lasts seasons. :ehh:
did the same thing in LA too, after he stopped going on loan to Milan.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Yup, Becks when he had something to prove, he was :whew:

Don't forget that he was Public enemy #1 after getting sent off vs Argentina in 98 and he turned it all around with his play and then when he was made England capo till he broke his foot vs Depor he was outstanding. For his limitations as a player, you could never question is focus or desire on the pitch

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
so i'm 6 eps into breaking bad and i like it :ehh:

but i'm bored with the cancer/family bit tbh. the cancer itself is an interesting component, man at rope's end, not GAF, etc but how his family reacts is just boring as fukk so far :yeshrug: think it'd be more interesting if he were a single father and his sister in law were his sister with her DEA husband

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
BVsI-HOCAAAywOZ.jpg

That body on Syd :noah:

How is a talented female soccer player that thick?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
just saw that on twitter as well, man thats crazy. she has a great normal-girl body, which puts her in the 'wtf spectacular' range when dealing with all these curveless athlete ones

Didnt becks fly his LA teammates to games on his private jet?
nah its against the rules to do that, but i dont doubt he did some kind of stuff like that

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
not even gonna comment. cause that type of shyt makes me sad. it's not even actual masturbation, it's mental masturbation.

:whoo: @ that italian weekend

Inter/Roma
Juve/Milan
Lazio/Fiorentina

Sky Italia HD on deck :noah:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Listened to that Danny Brown album :scusthov:

I think I'm finally done with rap :wow:

Every rap album I listen to is just underwhelming as fukk :wow:

Could just be me but is anyone else as bored with it as I am? And there were big releases this year too :what: Kanye, Jay, Drake, Cole, Wayne, Action Bronson, Lil Wyte and Jelly Roll, Danny Brown, Earl, Tyler, Pusha, Ferg, Big Sean, that fukking Roots and Elvis Costello album.

None of them did nothing for me....I guess I knew this day would always come :ehh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
people's token answer is 'youre getting older' butttttt.......... there HAS been a massive decrease in overall quality right? pretty sure of that

btw, dyou think leroux mightve gotten implants ? i dont remember them being as.. :whoo: