Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, behette came back from Spain and bought a Barca keychain for me.

What are my options? :patrice:

throw her in the bushes. I had a chick who knew of my disdain for barca and messi...chick went over there and brought me back a barca shot glass.

I got another chick a few months later, she got me a real madrid shot glass. she never worked out either.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
he been fukking up for a while as we all know, but I had an affinity for him since I've seen him rise thru the ranks and displace Given. But of all the top sides in the EPL he's the worst keeper, besides szechny. That Ribery goal was horrible to concede.

I met some Romania brehs over the summer, they might get their wish and Pantilimon may get some more games.

Pantilimon is like 7'4 would prolly do better than hart

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Breh, Casio Social Club done creeped through with another banger. These brehs are running the streets now.

That Life in 3D might fukk around and go platinum in a week :damn:

Feel like playing GTA Vice City every time I listen to Casio Social Club.

That new Dusky track been on repeat over here:

Didn't get to see them when they came thru, shyt sold out :damn:

And the whole week before I was telling my brehs that we should get tickets but they all gave me the ":dwillhuh: Dusky?" look

So we settled on going to see a Poolside dj set which was surprisingly very very good, played one song that was :whew: but a week later I still can't find.

Gave this the whip test today as well, shyt about blew up my speakers :lupe:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
tumblr_mogu1pY1lJ1r0ptf1o1_500.gif

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Trevor knows a lot of about the game
He might know the game but was cringe worthy today.

Breh was like "when you go to Russia, Russia or Ukraine or whatever ... you got to win" then obligatory comparison to Yankees followed by analysis that United squad is just too old but their saving grace is that they have Ryan Giggs and he is absolutely amazing :what:. Then Regis and the least funny comedian I've ever seen on TV (where did they get this Mickael Kosta dude? I feel bad for Georgie Thompson having to fake laugh every time he talks) chimed in with their observations.

Only reason I tuned in was to see if Regis was still alive and because I saw this broad on there
Katie-Nolan-GIF-07.gif